JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Gay GI Joe Theater  (Read 1891 times)

Scramble

• phpBB Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Gay GI Joe Theater
« on: April 25, 2005, 10:43:07 AM »

Charles made me feel like a celebrity when he was talking about how funny he found Gay GI Joe Theater, and that he was shocked I was a co-creator. Sadly, there are only two episodes online. Any time John Brandon comes back to Montreal from BC and we plan to shoot the next episodes, we end up just playing GI Joe on my bedroom floor.

I recommend reading Duke's Debriefings. Some of John's funniest writing is in that overlooked area of the site. Enjoy.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Updated!

Redmao

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
Gay GI Joe Theater
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2005, 02:53:34 PM »

Playing eh? man haven't done that in a long time. last time was when I shot a movie with my joes about 4 - 5 years ago...that was a lot of fun. I remember using Rock viper who was named Conrad in the movie. He spoke with a strange accent and was pissed about being always stuck on a cold mountain top...
Say no to AFA.

Raptor

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Gay GI Joe Theater
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2005, 03:52:18 PM »

This thing went around the internet as a link in an email 4-5 times. Because it made fun of joes people kept sending it to me. It's funny, though I'm not sure that I want to have it in my favourites list.

A quote from it became famous in "certain circles" in the Guelph area. Something to do with the number on Bazooka's shirt if I recall correctly. ;-)

- Raps
\"\'Must-look-akward-ya-hoo!\"