JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Haslab Classified HISS Tank ($299.99US)  (Read 7794 times)

akpayne

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Haslab Classified HISS Tank ($299.99US)
« Reply #36 on: December 05, 2023, 01:04:27 PM »

Any updates from fellow Canadians?  UK customers have started to receive their shipments - I have heard nothing.
I am starting to think this might be a January arrival.

canprime

• phpBB Blue SNAKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2023, 05:24:11 AM »

Some people in the US have posted that they have received shipping emails from Hasbro, and two posts I read said that FedEx listed their delivery as tomorrow (today) so it could be sooner than we realize.

Also if history is anything to go by, for me, I expect to get my HISS and then a day or two later I'll get the email from Hasbro telling me my HISS is shipping.  That is what happened with my last couple of Haslabs.  I am still hopeful that most of us will get it before the end of the year.

akpayne

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 06, 2023, 09:40:51 AM »

I only did one other HasLab, and that was the RazorCrest.  It was organized, and all emails came in the same time as the US customers, and shipping was within a day or two after US customers received theirs.
So this communication black hole is new to me.

canprime

• phpBB Blue SNAKE
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 06, 2023, 11:22:49 AM »

I only did one other HasLab, and that was the RazorCrest.  It was organized, and all emails came in the same time as the US customers, and shipping was within a day or two after US customers received theirs.
So this communication black hole is new to me.

Yeah that is not the norm.  Also getting things at the same time, or with a day or two of US backers is also not the norm.  They are definitely better on the logistics side of things now than they were a couple years ago, but you still need to be patient.  They'll get here sooner than we think, but communication may not be timely.

akpayne

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 06, 2023, 12:34:48 PM »

I assume your assessment on timing is accurate.  I am very impatient on this as I need to work out where the heck I am going to display it.