JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Joe Meet - What else to do in the area?  (Read 11643 times)

savageplay

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
    • http://savageplay.spaces.live.com/Photos/
Re: Joe Meet - What else to do in the area?
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2007, 08:58:36 PM »

ok i went to the convention. of course there's TONNES of comics, and one guy selling Gi Joes. He has a vamp, a thundermachine and a joe small green plane (the name excapes me).

he had a tonne of loose figures selling for $5-10 each (a few straight arm scarlets, a  stalker....bunch of ok stuff) as well as some of those crappy non balljointed leg 2packs in box for $5 each (he had destro/grunt, wetsuit & cobra moray, heavy duty & cobra CLAW) I picked up a the wetsuit/moray & a few heavy duty/claw ones for the Claw soldiers and for my god son (who thanks to me has a huge gi joe collection) but if anyone needs these for some bizzaro collection, let me know as i am not attached to them, and will part with them for trade or whatever.

I did pick up some GREAT cobra soldiers though, all for $5 each (all complete with assessories)

Scoop
Python Patrol cobra officer
rock python (to complete my set of 3)
Heat Viper (ya they suck, but i am going to customize a bunch to be black, then they'll look cool)
Wild Weasle (version 1)
Sea Slug pilot
Ice Viper (complete)
laser Viper
Breaker (straight arm, complete)

I probably bought more then i normally would have but i am so excited for tomorrow.

I also stopped in 3rd Quadrant (a comic store by city tv, downtown toronto) and they have the most gi joe stuff then i have seen there (which isn't a tonne, but i'll mention what i saw). He's not super cheap but I'd say he's fair for a guy that's trying to run a business. If anyone wants i'll describe what was there but i don't remember all the names of the items.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »