Canadian Joe Con Section > Yearly CanJoeCon Discussion

WWE at the meet?

(1/5) > >>

morgardee:
So I have 2 questions. Are we playing WWE again and if so, what was the version? I'd like to try to make a character of myself if we play again.

BHMike:
Since I've started making guys for the Raw vs Smackdown version, I think if you were to make yourself, then you should use that version.
Also, be HONEST about it. Don't mark your strength up to a 10 if it's really a 4. :lol:
Mike

BHMike:
Ok. Loop, speak up on this if you wish.

I've REALLY been working on the Joe-Wrestlers for this years meet, but to be honest, I don't have that much spare time.

This is a complete list of everyone I made so far:

Snake - Eyes (v1) - I may delete him as I'm not happy with it.

Storm Shadow (v1) - Good enough for the game! :-)

Croc Master (v1) - Looks SWEET!

Firefly (v1) - Looks 'extra' sweet!

Blowtorch (v1) - Very happy with him - even wearing a helmet.

Roadblock (v1) - So easy to do, also looks great.

Road Pig (v1) - Big mean dude. I'm gonna LOVE using this guy!

Backstop - Just for Scramble (TRUST ME - it's JUST for him). He came out as one of the best looking guys when compared to his figure - no helmet.

All these guys are in the 6" to 6"2 range.
Road Pig and Croc Master are bigger as I always picured them as BIG mean guys anyway.

I'm planning on making Bazooka (v1), Major Bludd (v1) and a Cobra Officer (v1) as well.

Should anyone else wish to make any, be sure to take pics and email them to me. I'll take pics of the ones I've done, and we'll pick out the 30 best ones for the game.

I'll bring an 'extra' memory card that we can use so we can transfer them into the 2 PS2's that will be there (you ARE bringing yours rigfht Loop?)
Mike

Agent_Loop:
Yup! Plus my multitap. But just in case, remind me again a week before the meet.

Scramble:
You're a real sweetheart, Mike. I'm anxious to see Backstop myself. And Croc Master. I'll bet he looks badass.

I'd make some, but I don't own Raw vs Smackdown, a PS2, or character design skills.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version