JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Poll

Where does your collector profile now stand with the arrival of GI Joe : Kre-O

I'm already mainly a Gi joe collector, and GI joe Kre-O felt like a natural addition to what I already enjoy collecting
- 8 (42.1%)
I'm already mainly a building block system collector, and GI joe Kre-O felt like the next logical thing to collect
- 0 (0%)
I'm already mainly a Gi joe and a building block systems collector, and GI joe Kre-O felt like the perfect fusion of the two
- 2 (10.5%)
I never collected Gi joe nor building block systems, but I fell in love right away with the GI joe Kre-O stuff
- 0 (0%)
I'm still mainly a Gi joe collector, and the introduction of GI joe Kre-O has had very little to no impact on my collecting habits
- 6 (31.6%)
I'm collecting less Gi joe these days anyway, so Gi joe Kre-O has had very little to no impact on my collecting habits
- 3 (15.8%)

Total Members Voted: 19

Author Topic: Gi joe: A Real American Kre-O :)  (Read 2803 times)

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Gi joe: A Real American Kre-O :)
« on: May 30, 2013, 01:53:38 PM »

Hi guys,

I don't collect the Kreo stuff...yet in response to one of Morg's interesting responses, I thought It could be interesting to see where everyone is right now in their gi joe collecting, now that we have all been or not exposed to Gi joe Kre-o mania  :)

And since again it's not a popularity contest, and it might happen that we change our minds more than once during the course of our hobby, I'll let the poll run a course of its own.

Thanks!

LJ22
2 + 2 = 22

Sundance

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Gi joe: A Real American Kre-O :)
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2013, 02:34:00 PM »

i am not now, nor have i ever been a kre-o collector and i doubt i will be since i'm only interested in RAH o-ring stuff.
Paratroopers don't die, they go to Hell and regroup.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2013, 06:49:25 PM »

I'm a G.I. Joe collector and will give almost any toy branded "G.I.Joe" a chance.

That's the quick answer for me.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

GI.Suicide

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2013, 10:29:21 PM »

I wasnt interested in them at all untill held one figure in my hand. That's all it took me to get hooked

grunt 4 mvp

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2013, 06:50:54 PM »

Don't think many people on this site will choose the one that leads with "never been a joe collector"....   :)
Very non-random sample we have here!
Never seen one up close, but I hear that is the gateway to addiction for these little guys.
If you've got complete 90's figures FTS, PM me!

martin-montreal

• Snowbank Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2013, 07:34:04 PM »

Never seen one up close, but I hear that is the gateway to addiction for these little guys.

I'm hook!

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2013, 05:51:39 PM »

Don't think many people on this site will choose the one that leads with "never been a joe collector"....   :)
Very non-random sample we have here!

Indeed, that line should've read: "The hell with Gi joe. I'm mainly into Carebears and...." . I know I would've voted that one for sure  ;)

In all seriousness, that one might never happen either in a board full of Joe fans.
2 + 2 = 22