JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Gotta question for the canucks.  (Read 2865 times)

Bekker

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
Gotta question for the canucks.
« on: December 25, 2006, 11:28:01 PM »

We are starting to build our verse at GTG,and what i would like to ask,is in our verse there are only a few places on the earth that survived the BFW,or BIG F--king War,and i would like to know would the canucks like to be one of them,we could incorp some of your customs and ideas in it,I even have a cool idea for LOOP and BHT,as characters in the VERSE.I would love your guys involvment and well just let me know what you think?

Hope it its cool to ask this here,if not let me know as well,not trying to pimp GTG just trying to get as much of the fan base involved as I can,I dont want to leave anybody out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Raptor

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Gotta question for the canucks.
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2006, 11:32:36 PM »

Quote from: "Bekker"
We are starting to build our verse at GTG,and what i would like to ask,is in our verse there are only a few places on the earth that survived the BFW,or BIG F--king War,and i would like to know would the canucks like to be one of them,we could incorp some of your customs and ideas in it,I even have a cool idea for LOOP and BHT,as characters in the VERSE.I would love your guys involvment and well just let me know what you think?

Hope it its cool to ask this here,if not let me know as well,not trying to pimp GTG just trying to get as much of the fan base involved as I can,I dont want to leave anybody out.

What is the 'verse? (other than the reference for Firefly fans...) Is it like an RPG or something?

Is anything written up on it? Anything we can see?

:chicken:
\"\'Must-look-akward-ya-hoo!\"

Bekker

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 02:18:51 AM »

What the verse is,is our universe for figures we are making,its our world,I have a post on it over at GTG forums,if its cool to post here i will do the same,if mike or the mods give me the ok,i will post it.

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 01:17:05 PM »

Bek,
Feel free to post the link - don't take what I said in an earlier post so literal.
If this is  to explain something, go for it - if you had to link to an item on the store, go for it.

My main thing was that I would see 9/10 of your posts veing GTG involved somehow. :-)

Share more info..... but I'm wary that I'll be a 'character' somewhere ?? :shifty:

Bekker

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2006, 01:39:07 PM »

Ok here is the scoop in short,

Ok The year is 3060 and the world as we once know it,does not exist.After the BFW(Big F--king War) the world is left in ruins,ancient magic returns,mutations running out of control,and humanity is on the verge of being wiped out.

The world has been destroyed,well most of it,what is left has very little people who survived,and the ones who have ,fight and scrap for everything they have.

There are only a few places that are liveable,and where life can function,there are no governments only big corparations that fight for control,the world needs heros once again,and from the radiation dust covered lands of waste come the "Commandos",they are mans hope,will they make a difference,will they fail....find out in coming months as we and you help to create the next universe for toys we make.

More details are coming.

Projects run by members,chats for ideas,and creating a verse from scratch,could it get any better,only if you have a hand in it,no matter your talent level or income level,it doesnt matter,its about being a part of something huge about building a Toy company from the fan base,The fans should have the biggest say,at least thats how we feel.How can you go wrong,when the community has the biggest hand in development.

Well stay tuned for more details....

Bekker

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2006, 01:43:08 PM »

Oh BHT i do have a plan for a character for you,Kinda like a gun runner,for bounty hunters,not just guns,but anything that would help get the job done.And secret agent LOOP would also be very cool,and maybe even AgentCanuck if you guys want to see it.

Hope to see you guys get involved somehow,I look at everybody here as fellow joe brothers,and toy lovers,I havent really been on here long,but hopefully somehow this will let ya get to know me a lil better.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2006, 08:43:08 PM »

I like it. Sounds like a fun project. Can you post some direct links?
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Raptor

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2006, 10:21:35 PM »

This does sound like a cool thing to follow. I think I count as a MOD, so I'm saying keep us in the  :loop:
\"\'Must-look-akward-ya-hoo!\"

Agent_Loop

• phpBB CanJoeCon Staff
  • Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jasonloo.com/
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2006, 10:45:08 AM »

Sounds like a cool idea for a communal project. I like to see how it progresses.