Feedback > Usernames: O-T

THE Mike / BHT RULES!!!!

(1/7) > >>

Chinooked Canuck:
Finally went to Bounty Hunter Toys on saturday, woke up early with my girlfriend and dragged her into my truck for the drive from Mississauga to Hamilton. got there a little early and waited for Mike to open his store. I was like a kid in Christmas all figity and smiling. My girlfriend could see it in my eyes. Anyway 10:30 went by, Mike opened up the store and we walk in. I pick up my Bridge Layer (which was very nicely priced) a toy that I wanted ever since I lost mine when I was a kid. I start looking around for other things. And I see the famous "$2.00 figure bin" WOW,WOW,WOW ... :D I really had to control myslef, I ended up only buying 2 figures  VRS 1 Destro  and Dreadknock Torch. Also picked up some rifles for my cobra infantry .
and my prized accessory... 87'Outbacks backpack...now im one step closer to completing my most wanted fig. I also picked up my second favorite joe vehical... the APC  :D  :D  :D  Im soooo Stoked, my 2 favorite vehicals in one day!!! I am soo pleased The APC alone was worth the $15.
Everyting that I picked up was a great deal, and I will be making several trips over the course of the year to your shop. My girlfriend asked me when we are going back there, because she hadent seem me this happy in a long time. So thanks again Mike for the great deals.  hopefully I will be back for more in about a month or so.

Colonel Abernathy:
Bounty Hunter Toys is a great shop.  The prices are not super stupid and there is a lot of Joe stuff, much more than I expected.  Just be sure to visit the website beforehand and make sure you understand the promotions :thumbsup:

Pete The Greek:
Since Mike bought the remaining Spy Troops I had, he gets a :thumbsup: from me as a seller.

Jay:
Mike rules.
Sent my stuff in top-notch condition, and was a class act in general.  :thumbsup:

Realboss:
I just wanted to give a shout out to Mike.  Had a little visit with him today, made a good trade and he gave me a good deal on some merchandise.

Thanks Mike :thumbsup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version