Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > Ontario

Retaliation Figures are here!

<< < (2/5) > >>

canprime:
Sorry should mention no troopers found at Sherway either

TheCheznit8:
Only found Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow, BLack CC and roadblock for single packs in Ajax.  No GI Joe Troopers here, I wonder why some stores have them and some don't, or the staff are scalping some.

canprime:
TRU Weston/Hwy. 7 is nicely stocked. 

All figures are available, including the Cobra Trooper.

It does appear that we (Canada) are getting the Black CC and beige cape GI Joe Trooper instead of the original versions.

condor knight:

--- Quote from: canprime on May 26, 2012, 01:18:46 PM ---TRU Weston/Hwy. 7 is nicely stocked. 

All figures are available, including the Cobra Trooper.

It does appear that we (Canada) are getting the Black CC and beige cape GI Joe Trooper instead of the original versions.

--- End quote ---

you could check out my site to see if they are the different ones, then you will know if Canada only got certain ones

garling23:
saw everything at the whitby tru.  my son and i were excited to go and pick up a few of the figures.  i was never impressed by the pics of the retaliation figs, but my son was wanting a rock figure and the new cc.  once we had trhem in hand and looked at them I have to say they are pretty crappy in my opinion.  colours, theme just looks horrible.  almost looks like the 90's stuff from ARAH.  the 3 packs look to be the best by far, and the new storm shadow looks good too.  otherwise not impressed.  my son was going to spend his allowance on 2 of the figures (he had been saving up for retaliation).  he also was not happy with them...  bought a lego video game for PS3 instead as they were on sale.  I have to say that the ROC stuff was way better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version