JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Need help figuring out a variant  (Read 2510 times)

g.ijoecollecter3400

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
  • where not worthy
    • View Profile
Need help figuring out a variant
« on: June 21, 2014, 10:07:37 PM »

Figure: Zartan color changing face variant 25th ann. single card.

I bought a Zartan of a guy on kijiji. When i looked at it i noticed it did not have the "color changing face" sticker on the card. Instead there was some kind of residue exactly where the sticker is supposed to be. But its only very, very slight residue. I imagine if someone was to peel the sticker off on purpose it would create a lot more damage then what is on my card. ???

Couple months latter i get one WITH the sticker on the card. I looked and looked ( in person and online ) to see if there was a diff. between them but no luck.

Anyway to the question : Does anybody know if there is variation on the figure itself that could help me find out if i have the variant ?  Or is there perhaps a diff. seriel # on the card between them ?

Thanks brothers
I oppened the drawer and there it was "" GONE ""

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Need help figuring out a variant
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2014, 09:41:46 PM »

their is only a card variant, the color changing face sticker is the the variant.
1. Sticker
2. printed
3. nothing
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.