JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: 70+ New Items listed on eBay!!!  (Read 3427 times)

boesyjr

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
    • Just a Preview of My Collection
70+ New Items listed on eBay!!!
« on: March 12, 2012, 03:20:46 PM »

Please check out my newest eBay listings!!  71 new items listed, almost all starting at $0.99!!!! 

http://www.ebay.ca/sch/boesyjr2009/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

Thanks,
BoesyJr

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
Re: 70+ New Items listed on eBay!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 05:38:09 PM »

$14.83 shipping?
On a single figure?

Torpedo Rob

• phpBB Canadian Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 11:14:04 PM »

I agree, I'd be interested in the shipping was more reasonable.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2012, 08:46:14 AM »

I had the same thought. I noticed shipping drops to $1 after the first one, but I'll be perfectly honest, there was a few figures I thought I would have bid or used "buy now" but I just couldn't get past the shipping costs. If I bought 5 figures I would have been charged $18.83. That's pretty expensive.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 08:50:15 AM by morgardee »
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

boesyjr

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2012, 11:55:36 AM »

Hello all,

I appreciate the responses on the shipping.  Please allow me to clarify...in my past experience, it has cost me about $10-12 for 1 figure in a bubble envelope...well packaged.  The $15 charge is on there to cover my costs to US can far coastal Canadian customers.  I would not charge more than the actual shipping amount!  If you are interested in items, please let me know, contact me through eBay and I would be happy to figure out an actual shipping cost.

Thanks again, and sorry if I scared any one off!!!  I will update the listings as soon as I can with the above information.

Cheers,
BoesyJr

crazylegs

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio of Illustration & Design
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2012, 12:33:15 PM »

Hello all,

I appreciate the responses on the shipping.  Please allow me to clarify...in my past experience, it has cost me about $10-12 for 1 figure in a bubble envelope...well packaged.  The $15 charge is on there to cover my costs to US can far coastal Canadian customers.  I would not charge more than the actual shipping amount!  If you are interested in items, please let me know, contact me through eBay and I would be happy to figure out an actual shipping cost.

Thanks again, and sorry if I scared any one off!!!  I will update the listings as soon as I can with the above information.

Cheers,

Hi Guys-
I can vouch for boesyjr. I've bought a fair bit of stuff from him on ebay and on here. Just contact the guy and he is so more then fair when it comes to shipping and buying. I can understand the fee for shipping but give him a shot, he's a great guy and seller. He has massive amounts of other joe stuff and loves return buying and is also super easy to get along with. He helped me allot and was so reasonable...

YO JOE BRo,

Crazy Legs
"YO JOESKI!" - Horrorshow

Collection:
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430/Crazzylegs/GI%20JOE%20Collection/

Want List:
http:/

boesyjr

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2012, 12:44:04 PM »

Thanks Crazy Legs!!!!  I appreciate that!

To all - I have updated all the postings on eBay.  They now show the statement below.  I really appreciate the feed back on the shipping!  Believe me, it was never my intention to scare anyone off.  Just hoping to share some Joe's with some other collectors!!!

Thanks again!

1980's G.I. Joe Clear-out!!!  Check my other listings!

Shipping in most cases, ranges between $12-15.  I will not charge more than the actual shipping amount!  If you are interested in items, please let me know, contact me through eBay and I would be happy to figure out an actual shipping cost.
BoesyJr

boesyjr

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2012, 05:06:48 PM »

Hey all,

Have a few other Items for sale that I have not listed on eBay.  Not sure if anyone is interested.

1983 Major Bludd - 100 % Complete - Approx C-9 - Tight Joints little paint ware - $7.00 obo

1987 Avalanche - No accessories - Approx C-6.5 - Tight joints but paint ware and some minor yellowing - $2.00 obo

1987 Big Boa - Gloves only - Approx C-6.5 - Loose joints and paint ware - $3.00 obo

1987 Big Boa - 100% Complete - Approx C-8.5 - Tight joints and minor paint ware.  Mostly to spikes and belt buckle - Common issues - $9.00 obo

1987 Golobulus - 100% Complete - Approx C-7 - Tight joints, but paint ware visible and some markings on the worm body. - $3.00 obo

1987 Sneek-Peek - Missing only Mic piece - Approx C-8.5 - Tight joints bust some minor paint issues.  All original accessories except HTF mic.  Comes with US file card - $7.00

1988 Hydor-Viper - Missing only 2 black hoses - Approx C-7 - Loose right knee joint and paint shows signs of regular play.  Comes with all original accessories except the 2 black hoses - $4.50 obo

1990 Night-Creeper - 100% Complete - Approx C-6.5 - silver touch up paint on chest plates.  Joints are tight and over all condition is very good other wise.  Comes 100% complete with all original accessories - $4.00

Send me a message if you are interested!

Cheers,

BoesyJr