JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Updated collection  (Read 4431 times)

gunghoeddie

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
Updated collection
« on: December 18, 2012, 12:07:08 PM »

i thought i would do an update, basically i brought a new cabinet a tonne of acrylic cases stripped and cleaned everything put it back together then added stuff. i sincerely hope you like the end result. first up an uber rare minesweeper prototype.

gunghoeddie

• View Profile
Re: Updated collection
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2012, 12:12:02 PM »

thats about it, i'm not after a huge amount more these days the things i'm after are so rare it is all about waiting which i will do no doubt. thanks for looking.

Sundance

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 02:50:10 PM »

so, the mighty GHE collection has now grown so huge even one room can not contain it!
Paratroopers don't die, they go to Hell and regroup.

gunghoeddie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 03:03:20 PM »

I had to do something the idea was to create more room in the main room, it didn't work.

5h4rK

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 05:41:19 PM »

Man, you have one of the coolest Joe/AF collection out there!

crazylegs

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio of Illustration & Design
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 05:45:55 PM »

GHeddie,

Man thanks for sharing that dude. It's amazing! I need to get into some action force stuff. I'll do that once I get the things I want from the Canadian and American Real American Hero line. I know that stuff isn't cheap, but it has such a lure to it that soon I'm going to bite it and start.

Again man, amazing collection. Got to love those shelves. I use the same ones for my GI Joe collection.

Question: What is the widest white shelf the the hangers and hardware. I'm wanting to get on that is somewhere between, 12"-16" so that I can put my 83 HQ on. I like how you have the whale on the shelf sideways...seen allot of things you have done that gives me awesome ideas for my own collection.

Crazylegs :)
"YO JOESKI!" - Horrorshow

Collection:
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430/Crazzylegs/GI%20JOE%20Collection/

Want List:
http:/

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2012, 07:20:16 PM »

That is a really sick collection  :) . If the end of the world really comes to happen, I'll be glad I saw at least this  ;) . Thanks for sharing Eddie!
2 + 2 = 22

gunghoeddie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2012, 03:15:42 PM »

A sincere thank you fella's.

Howdy crazy legs, nice to meet you too my friend I read you bit in sundances thread so I won't hijack it  ;)

I've measured the shelf widths the shelves with the whale on are 260mm but I did buy wider for
The action man at 310mm which was as deep as I could get, I'm glad the room as given
You a few ideas, I always roll with instinct and do what pleases me if you put a little bit of love into it, it will show. a big or small collection will look better if you care, I see many with rows of the same figure lined up the same way they are poseable action figures so have a play see what suits.

Sundance

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2012, 03:56:23 PM »

if i ever get my collection all out on display, i intend my figures to be displayed 1 deep. i figure what the hades is the point of having stuff on display if you can't see it cuz there's six other things in front of it?
Paratroopers don't die, they go to Hell and regroup.