JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: $20 Skyfighters at Walmart.  (Read 2928 times)

canprime

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
$20 Skyfighters at Walmart.
« on: January 04, 2012, 09:43:25 PM »

I'm on my phone so I can't get the link posted properly, but over on actionfigurenews.ca there is a sighting of $20 Skyfighters at a Walmart in Ontario.  Knowing what the poster has posted before it is likely at the Square One Walmart.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Re: $20 Skyfighters at Walmart.
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2012, 08:41:07 AM »

I saw that last night as well, including a photo. I checked one of my local Walmarts this morning (Fairview Mall - Kitchener) and they don't have anything up yet.

It's funny but Walmart didn't carry any G.I.Joe product for Christmas but now that it's after the season they are just unloading them. Chances are Hasbro Canada had stacks of these thinking retailers would want them but when only Zellers took an order they were left with lots of our stock.

It's my feeling we are going to Skystrikers, Crimson Hiss tanks, Vamp Mark 2 and Black Dragon helicopters all on clearance at Winners and possibly Walmart very soon.  They most likely want to clear the warehouse space for the movie toys coming. Reports are coming in the movie toys will hit the shelves May 28th. With the big toy show just around the corner and a block buster movie, I think the remaining 30th anniversary stuff is going to go cheap and fast. Buy it while you can people.

It's a good news / bad news situation. We get cheap toys but is Hasbro Canada going to start skipping waves again?

I don't think Zombies are going to be in the movie, so things like that might become hard to find really fast.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2012, 08:42:08 AM »

Still nothing at my Walmarts.... But Luch time hunting is now on!
Lurking

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2012, 08:55:49 AM »

Nothing for my area yet either and I've looked every day since last Thursday. For $20 a pop I can make some customs. I'd buy probably 3 of them for that price, bringing my total to 5 new jets.

I did find a bunch of those gold Bumblebee costco toys for $20.00 last week. They were originally $99.00 from what I'm told.

Probably sold out of those by now.

Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.