JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Part of the next wave found in Winnipeg.  (Read 3138 times)

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Part of the next wave found in Winnipeg.
« on: September 26, 2008, 11:31:04 PM »

Hey all,  I found Bazooka, Torpedo and Snow Serpents (picked up three but still left at least 5) at Wal-Mart St. Vital. A couple of Hiss Tanks and the the Armadillo & Air chariot vehicles packs and a resupply of the previus wave. Wal-mart Regent didn't have any of the new wave just a resupply of the previous wave. TRU Regent had the same old resupply and with the last two comic packs waves .
Surprisingly between those three places I've counted at least 15 Hiss tanks over the past week that remain on the shelves. I actually expected these to snatched up but they seem to staying around, might have to go buy a third.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Part of the next wave found in Winnipeg.
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2008, 04:59:32 PM »

Found the rest of the wave between Regent Wal-mart  and TRU Regent. Picked up a couple of BATS, Barbecue, Ninja-Ku Leader and General Hawk. They had several Bazookas, Snow Serpents, Torpedo etc. (which I already have)  and a restock of the previous wave.
 Tru Regent also had the two 5-packs  (Firefly vs. Gi Joe Troopers & the Crimson Guard set) but only one set of each  5 pack was left on the shelf. They might have more I never asked. Happy Hunting!

claw

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
Re: Part of the next wave found in Winnipeg.
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 09:33:02 PM »

Went on sunday to the tru on regent, picked up the crimson guard set, the firefly and gi joe trooper set, and the gi joe sea command and air command set - missed the iron grenadier set.  They also have the mass device and revenge of cobra dvd sets.