JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: may be you could help  (Read 13820 times)

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: may be you could help
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2013, 01:19:13 AM »

He is from Gananoque, On. He messaged me in response to a pm I sent him, he also said he maybe can get a ride to Kingston.
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

andrew j

• phpBB Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2013, 07:44:45 AM »

im looking to go to t,o for the show need a ride i am willing to pay half for trip and room pls i want to go this year if any member willing to rent room and drive me up and back i am putting money aside for it . i hope i can find some one to do me this faver i would love to go once and meet felow collecters btw i live in gananoque and i can get a ride to kingstion if need be

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2013, 01:26:25 PM »

Welcome aboard Andrew J.

I hope you can make yourself at home and find someone who will be able to give you a ride to the convention, it is definitely a great place to find great deals on Joes and to meet collectors, assist to interesting panels,  meet special guests and acquire the convention exclusives...

2 + 2 = 22

grunt 4 mvp

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2013, 11:09:37 PM »

Hope you can make it there!
If you've got complete 90's figures FTS, PM me!

andrew j

• phpBB Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2013, 09:28:57 AM »

im looking to go to t,o for the show need a ride i am willing to pay half for trip and room pls i want to go this year if any member willing to rent room and drive me up and back i am putting money aside for it . i hope i can find some one to do me this faver i would love to go once and meet felow collecters i live in gananoque

andrew j

• phpBB Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2013, 09:42:53 AM »

ok well i dont know if this worked so i will add this i will have money after i do my tax return lol and this site is the best i am glad i got back in i bin collecting for a short time but i have a lot of figures over 350 now lol i whent nuts when i heard thay have a get toghether and i bin a fan sence i started getting figures i hope some one can come to gananoque  :D i would like to at least make a new friend out this site lol see you all in aug and yes i am new and smell funny but i am a good guy and talk a lot lol  ;D later oh i have to shirts to die for you guys if i go

martin-montreal

• Snowbank Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2013, 11:05:39 AM »

ok well i dont know if this worked so i will add this i will have money after i do my tax return lol and this site is the best i am glad i got back in i bin collecting for a short time but i have a lot of figures over 350 now lol i whent nuts when i heard thay have a get toghether and i bin a fan sence i started getting figures i hope some one can come to gananoque  :D i would like to at least make a new friend out this site lol see you all in aug June and yes i am new and smell funny but i am a good guy and talk a lot lol  ;D later oh i have to shirts to die for you guys if i go

Fixed that for you  ;)

grunt 4 mvp

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2013, 05:07:05 PM »

ok well i dont know if this worked so i will add this i will have money after i do my tax return lol and this site is the best i am glad i got back in i bin collecting for a short time but i have a lot of figures over 350 now lol i whent nuts when i heard thay have a get toghether and i bin a fan sence i started getting figures i hope some one can come to gananoque  :D i would like to at least make a new friend out this site lol see you all in aug june next year and yes i am new and smell funny but i am a good guy and talk a lot lol  ;D later oh i have to shirts to die for you guys if i go

Fixed that for you  ;)

Fixed it for you Martin  :'(
If you've got complete 90's figures FTS, PM me!

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2013, 06:06:15 PM »

I LOL for just a split second but then reality caught up real fast... :'(
2 + 2 = 22

martin-montreal

• Snowbank Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2013, 06:19:02 PM »

ok well i dont know if this worked so i will add this i will have money after i do my tax return lol and this site is the best i am glad i got back in i bin collecting for a short time but i have a lot of figures over 350 now lol i whent nuts when i heard thay have a get toghether and i bin a fan sence i started getting figures i hope some one can come to gananoque  :D i would like to at least make a new friend out this site lol see you all in aug june next year and yes i am new and smell funny but i am a good guy and talk a lot lol  ;D later oh i have to shirts to die for you guys if i go

Fixed that for you  ;)

Yeah... you are right...