JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: LJ's want list  (Read 14425 times)

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: LJ's want list
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2011, 12:20:25 PM »

I'M LOOKING NOW FOR A BLOWTORCH FIGURE (OR AT LEAST, THE ARMS, LEGS AND WAIST) WITH THE BREATHING MASK. THANKS FOR ANY HELP!
2 + 2 = 22

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2011, 02:19:21 PM »

New one or the old one?  If you need the PoC version, I will ship it tomorrow to you.
Lurking

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2011, 05:41:09 PM »

New one or the old one?  If you need the PoC version, I will ship it tomorrow to you.

Bandy... Man you're just just too kind.  But to be straight honest with you: no, I don't need the PoC Blowtorch. I need a ARAH Blowtorch. So no need to send me anything.

I'm doing some Tiger Force customs and I've received a friendly challenge/request to make a ARAH Tiger Force Blowtorch, hence my post. Thanks for checking out 8) and do check out my customs in the next few days. There'll be a new Original 13 member joining the Tiger Force team roaster!

2 + 2 = 22

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 08, 2011, 12:24:23 AM »

That is too bad I as would have sent you a few just to get rid of them, LOL! Good Luck!

Bandy... Man you're just just too kind.  But to be straight honest with you: no, I don't need the PoC Blowtorch. I need a ARAH Blowtorch. So no need to send me anything.

I'm doing some Tiger Force customs and I've received a friendly challenge/request to make a ARAH Tiger Force Blowtorch, hence my post. Thanks for checking out 8) and do check out my customs in the next few days. There'll be a new Original 13 member joining the Tiger Force team roaster!
Lurking

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 08, 2011, 12:14:37 PM »

That is too bad I as would have sent you a few just to get rid of them, LOL! Good Luck!

^ THIS ^ LMAO!..... I feel now like that honest but really poor guy who refused to be on the will of this rich and powerful guy.
2 + 2 = 22

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2011, 11:58:22 PM »

i could use new one bandy lol

General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2012, 10:26:22 AM »

I can't seem to be able to modify any of my older posts for a long time and just got a PM from someone to one of my older want items that I'm not looking for right now, so I'm updating my list.

I'm only looking for the items below for the time beeing. If you have any of these and are going to the CJC, PM me please! Thanks.

• 25th TIger Rat MIB or loose complete w/ Wild Bill;
  • Retaliation Ghost Hawk II MIB or loose complete w/ Duke (I want to do an Aliens EVAC drop ship custom);
  • And Kenner Predator (vs) Aliens figures, loose or on the card
  • A vintage 1980 Star Trek Betelgeusian 3.75 inch figure from the Motion Picture movie line by Mego
  • Any vintage 3.75 inch Universal Monsters figures
  • The front plate to a 1984 Blue Snake

2 + 2 = 22

Realboss

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2012, 04:11:18 PM »

Sooo, what you're saying is....you don't need VvV Venomus Maximus anymore?

Sorry I know not funny. :D
There can be only one.  One true GIJoe that is!

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2012, 08:38:59 PM »

Sooo, what you're saying is....you don't need VvV Venomus Maximus anymore?

Sorry I know not funny. :D

I don't know what else to say.... PM sent?  (and hoping that it's not another joke within a joke)  ;D
2 + 2 = 22

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2012, 08:56:40 PM »

Realboss,

Aside from Venimous Maximus, the rest of the stuff that was on my original want list is extremely low priority right now as my focus on Gi joe is a bit everywhere right now.

I've had most of this want stuff listed for a longtime, and seriously, I think unless I forgot about it, that you're the first to ever reply back to me on this obscure character.
2 + 2 = 22

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2012, 10:43:04 PM »

Oh yeah, and more importantly than Gi joe, or even this year's con set  (  ;D yeah right ) I'm looking for Care Bears 2 the movie on DVD.
2 + 2 = 22

crazylegs

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio of Illustration & Design
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2012, 08:00:06 PM »

LJ bro, I love it, the massive diverse collection of things ever...awesome when i seen the care bears 2 dvd i giggled. One of the first movies I seen in theatre...eheheeh
"YO JOESKI!" - Horrorshow

Collection:
http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430/Crazzylegs/GI%20JOE%20Collection/

Want List:
http:/