JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Wanted: Kre-O Blind Bag Figures Series 1 Scarlett, Rock-n-Roll, etc.  (Read 3797 times)

Inzane

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile

Hello All,

I have been unable to find any Series 1 Gi-Joe Kre-O blind bag figures.
I'm looking for the following:
84 Scarlett
83 Rock-n-Roll
77 Cobra Trooper
86 Torpedo
78 Crimson Guard
82 Quick Kick

Can you please help out a fellow Canadian?   Let me know if you have any extras/spares you'd be willing to part with. 

Thanks!
Jason

Inzane

• View Profile

* Nevermind *   Found some!!

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile

I need the Cobra Trooper and Crimson Guardsmen as well.  Where did you find yours?  A TRU restock?
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile

I'm looking as well and hoping for a restock. KW was picked clean. I got 4 but the one I really wanted was the Alley Viper. Alley Viper (V1) has always been my favorite ARAH action figure.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Inzane

• View Profile

Where did you find yours?  A TRU restock?

Yep, I got a heads up on actionfigurenews that people were seeing some stores restock recently in BC and Toronto areas.   So on a whim i happened to check one of my local stores last night and.. holy crap, there they were!   

And to think just earlier yesterday I was actually tempted to pull the trigger on a couple over-priced ebay (scalper) auctions.   :o

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile

Your lucky, I had to get mine from my friends in Texas.  Now they are dried up too down there.
Lurking

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile

I was able to almost complete wave 1 today at Toys R Us. I mistakenly bought 2 Rock and Roll figures but I'm only out Kamakura, so no big loss.

The great news is they were on sale for $2.57 today, so I grabbed one of each (2 Rock and Roll by accident) and didn't fell bad about leaving peg warmers.

I was pleasantly surprised that all the army builders were not taken.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.