Canadian Sightings & Provincial News > Alberta

TIGER STORM COPTER W/ 3 FIGURES PACK in Edmonton

(1/1)

rodsboys:
Saw them at north side TRU today.They had plenty.I left them ALL on the racks.Not my cup of tea.

rodsboys:
They also had a  few little vehicles with Big Ben and some Gun Ho/ Destro 2 packs for roughly 5.00.Also some Rockslides for 9.98

South side had the same except for the Gung Ho/Destro pack,but had some mantis subs for 9.98.

AlleyViper:
I checked one of the TRU in Calgary today and couldn't find any of the Tigerstorm/Sand Viper pack units.   :| I will buy one, I just need to find one.  Maybe even two.

And all of the TRU here, from what I've seen don't have any wave 1 JvC or BB/WO packs left.  I finally found some mission disk figures, but they were all Mindbender.   :roll:  Plus they have the Mantis and Rockslide vehicles for $10.

So nothing out of the ordinary in the C-spot.

AlleyViper:
Found these in TRU in Calgary finally.  Haven't picked any up yet, but I will.  I just need to find out what to do with the red Sand Viper.  Love the Sand Viper mold but not sure why he's red.

Spillspleen:
Buy a bunch...support G.I.Joe...if you do not chances are you will not see anything new Joe wise again...lol....and trade me the Red Snad Vipers I love em!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version