JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: That was fun!  (Read 9291 times)

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
That was fun!
« on: February 08, 2004, 08:55:10 AM »

Well I think that for our first Canadian Joe meet that was fun. Personaly I think our figures we got were nicer than the ones from Hasbro that came out last year with their G.I.Joe club. So everyone that was involved in getting this thing together, THANKS  :thumbsup:
Some of you I'll see In July at Disney world, some next year and Mike, well whenever I guess I'm in Hamilton I'll stop by to raid your $2.00 bins some more.
Anyhow, nice to put faces to the names.

My only questions why did I kep hearing "Your Morgardee? You  don't look like how I expeceted".   :shock:  What was everyone expecting? Maybe I should have pulled out my old Chef Morgardee costume and floresent paint. That would have gotten me some looks on the drive into town!  :evil:

Hey, I think I have a new tag to go with my name  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: That was fun!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2004, 01:08:09 PM »

Quote from: ""morgardee""
Well I think that for our first Canadian Joe meet that was fun. Personaly I think our figures we got were nicer than the ones from Hasbro that came out last year with their G.I.Joe club. So everyone that was involved in getting this thing together, THANKS  :thumbsup:
Some of you I'll see In July at Disney world, some next year and Mike, well whenever I guess I'm in Hamilton I'll stop by to raid your $2.00 bins some more.
Anyhow, nice to put faces to the names.

My only questions why did I kep hearing "Your Morgardee? You  don't look like how I expeceted".   :shock:  What was everyone expecting? Maybe I should have pulled out my old Chef Morgardee costume and floresent paint. That would have gotten me some looks on the drive into town!  :evil:

Hey, I think I have a new tag to go with my name  :thumbsup:

Sorry Dave.  I though I was expecting a 6'5" chef. lol.  It was cool to met some new people, in addition to some of the people I have come across in the past. I should be in Orlando but I am trying to make this trip cheap as possible.
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
That was fun!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2004, 06:52:22 AM »

Ah, no worries Pete. Just when you said it, it was the second time in like an hour. I was joking about it with Sheryl (my wife) when I got home. Again, the whole thing was really fun. I really liked those characters for the wrestling. Hey Mike, which version of Smack Down was that anyhow?

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
That was fun!
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2004, 10:29:54 AM »

How about we do a character of ourselves next time for the video game?  Loop did his.  The Iron Shiek's boots better be in that game  :D You can where a chef hat, handling a frying fan. lol
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
That was fun!
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2004, 11:03:11 AM »

Quote from: ""morgardee""
Hey Mike, which version of Smack Down was that anyhow?

The one that's a greatest hits now.
Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth
if you do buy it, mail me your PS2 memory card and I'll copy the characters on it for ya...... Even Loops.... since we copied him onto my card!

But you wouldn't want to use his character anyway.... Roadblock knocked his butt out in 5 seconds! :lol:
Mike

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
That was fun!
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2004, 11:08:49 AM »

Thanks. That would be cool. Only problem is I need my memory card for Baulders Gate 2. I guess I have an excusse now to pick up a second card (as well as a new wrestling game)  :thumbsup:
Maybe next year for those of us that get our hands on this game we can all make our own characters. That would be worth seeing!

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
That was fun!
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2004, 11:12:59 AM »

If we do it again.......... if.
Mike