JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Glenda, a Tunnel Rat that sees and the female PIT Commando  (Read 2427 times)

Jay

• HATE Mechanic
  • Won a record for "longest time as Shatner's hair".
    • View Profile
Glenda, a Tunnel Rat that sees and the female PIT Commando
« on: November 29, 2009, 05:30:12 PM »

Just a couple of customs I haven't shown off here yet.

Glenda:

Straightforward headswap using Juno Eclipse's head. Side note, the large vest is awesome, and without it Scarlett's anorexic body would've made this figure not-worth-buying.

Tunnel Rat:

Just painted some eyes onto the ROC/Night Force Tunnel Rat. I also painted the hair exposed through his bandanna on the back of his head, but have no pics of that.

Female PIT Commando:
Based on the girl who is totally not Jinx who tested the Camoflage Suit in the film:

Put a use to both Agent Mary Sue's head and Butt-Ugly Face Scarlett's body.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
You're far too young to be this bitter and angry at the world....

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Glenda, a Tunnel Rat that sees and the female PIT Commando
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2009, 07:44:27 PM »

Glenda looks simply great. Never thought of using that Star Wars head, good idea.

Tunnel Rat could always use his usual trademark, that is his facepaint. Otherwise he's looking already better instead of blind ( I still dont like his squared jaw they gave him ).

I'm not very keen on the use of Helix' head for your third custom. The face and hairdo of the movie actress are slightly different from the one you proposed. But the same can be said about all the figure likenesses with their movie character counterparts. It all looks goods though.
2 + 2 = 22

Jay

• HATE Mechanic
  • Won a record for "longest time as Shatner's hair".
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2009, 09:05:40 PM »

Quote from: "latinjoe22"
I'm not very keen on the use of Helix' head for your third custom. The face and hairdo of the movie actress are slightly different from the one you proposed. But the same can be said about all the figure likenesses with their movie character counterparts. It all looks goods though.
Slightly different is still a few steps above "completely different in every which way".

Keep in mind the actress is completely uncredited, and is only briefly seen, so commissionning a custom head sculpt is nigh-impossible. Helix is just the best choice.
You're far too young to be this bitter and angry at the world....

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 10:51:53 AM »

I like your custom's Jay! I totally forgot about that actress that put on the camo suit.
Lurking