JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Question about the stamped in numbers on the back of MOC...  (Read 2312 times)

L'Ombrageux

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile

Just something I've been wondering since a few days, I don't know about american packages but I have a Canadian backer card of the VvV line lying on my desk since a few days (Jinx/Slice package) and I noticed that there's a stamped/engraved number in the back (this one is 41261)... I checked out my VvV Snake Eyes and the number is 40541... I bought it a few weeks ago when I decided to start my MOC Snake Eyes collection.

It almost sounds like this could be a sequential number on the packages they get out of the assembly line... about 700 packs got out between my Snake-Eyes v2 VvV and the v3 Jinx... sounds possible, considering the Jinx is probably one of the first one to get out of their canadian assembly line...

Anyone have some backer cards from the VvV line around? Post your numbers/pack...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Question about the stamped in numbers on the back of MOC
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 07:54:11 PM »

Quote from: ""L'Ombrageux""
Just something I've been wondering since a few days, I don't know about american packages but I have a Canadian backer card of the VvV line lying on my desk since a few days (Jinx/Slice package) and I noticed that there's a stamped/engraved number in the back (this one is 41261)... I checked out my VvV Snake Eyes and the number is 40541... I bought it a few weeks ago when I decided to start my MOC Snake Eyes collection.

It almost sounds like this could be a sequential number on the packages they get out of the assembly line... about 700 packs got out between my Snake-Eyes v2 VvV and the v3 Jinx... sounds possible, considering the Jinx is probably one of the first one to get out of their canadian assembly line...

Anyone have some backer cards from the VvV line around? Post your numbers/pack...

The Jinx pack I have is 41261
Snake Eyes is 33281 (Canadian one) and 40651 (for the American one)

I have no clue to what the numbers mean.
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

L'Ombrageux

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
Question about the stamped in numbers on the back of MOC...
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2004, 05:41:52 PM »

Hmmm... strange... what could those numbers mean then? Anyone have any idea?