Site Stuff > Message Board News

It's been a good ride!

<< < (2/3) > >>

bandonov:
I guess we have to figure out something to keep the lights on here. 

martin-montreal:
I have the same feeling. One thing that I don't like here anymore is the fact that we can't edit our post. That makes our Want/Sale/Trade lists hard to keep up-to-date.

Activity is low in general in the GI Joe community. But on other forums there are more posts, replys and activities in general than here.

I think the CJC was doing a great job by giving the JC website a great spotlight. But I totally understand it was requesting a lot a time and effort.

EDIT: The edit is back!!!!!!!

canprime:
Since Grunt4mvp has decided to bail, let me say....

GOOD RIDDANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never liked you, with your smart, knowledgeable posts.  Your enjoyment of the fandom, and especially not your great prices on some items that you sold me!!!!!!!

Thank god I don't have to put up with that anymore.   hahahaha

Godspeed man, but don't go too far I think there will still be some interesting things for us in the next couple of years.

Jon S.:

--- Quote from: martin-montreal on January 07, 2015, 08:57:23 PM ---I have the same feeling. One thing that I don't like here anymore is the fact that we can't edit our post. That makes our Want/Sale/Trade lists hard to keep up-to-date.

--- End quote ---

I found the setting that was disabling post edits. Try changing one of your old posts now.

martin-montreal:

--- Quote from: Jon S. on January 09, 2015, 02:31:58 PM ---
--- Quote from: martin-montreal on January 07, 2015, 08:57:23 PM ---I have the same feeling. One thing that I don't like here anymore is the fact that we can't edit our post. That makes our Want/Sale/Trade lists hard to keep up-to-date.

--- End quote ---

I found the setting that was disabling post edits. Try changing one of your old posts now.

--- End quote ---

Oh man, you made my day!!!! You are a genius!!! Next time I see you, I will kiss you  :-X

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version