JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Vintage Review Requests...  (Read 18857 times)

olyeller01

• phpBB Newsletter Staff
  • phpBB HATE Mechanic
  • Paint-Viper
    • View Profile
Re: Vintage Review Requests...
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2010, 10:18:35 AM »

Hmmm I do not have a Detonator bur upon checking it out I may have to get one.

Dodge, I took photos of the SkyStriker but have never gotten around to a review on it yet.  You are right, I need to.

LJ, you shall have your review of the Earthquake!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
OlYeller01
Paint/Mustang Man
Reviewer at Large!

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2010, 01:15:07 PM »

Quote from: "olyeller01"
Hmmm I do not have a Detonator bur upon checking it out I may have to get one.

Dodge, I took photos of the SkyStriker but have never gotten around to a review on it yet.  You are right, I need to.

LJ, you shall have your review of the Earthquake!

LOL, may I?

"This...I command!"  :lol:

Please display it with 25th Dreadnoks If you can.
2 + 2 = 22

5h4rK

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2010, 03:24:20 PM »

I would like to see a review of the Blockbuster. I have it but I just want to know what you think of it! I think it's one of the best vehicules from the last vintage years and no one talks about it! The figure was a piece of crap but I think the vehicule was one of the nicest winter vehicules in the line..

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2010, 03:44:01 PM »

Quote from: "5h4rK"
I would like to see a review of the Blockbuster. I have it but I just want to know what you think of it! I think it's one of the best vehicules from the last vintage years and no one talks about it! The figure was a piece of crap but I think the vehicule was one of the nicest winter vehicules in the line..

I second 5h4rK on the Blockbuster. Awesome vehicle and great figure holder.
2 + 2 = 22

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2010, 05:22:05 PM »

Alpha wave 3!
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

olyeller01

• phpBB Newsletter Staff
  • phpBB HATE Mechanic
  • Paint-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2010, 08:46:28 PM »

Quote from: "5h4rK"

Trust me, I would love to review the Blockbuster.  Unfortunately it's one of the few vehicles out there that I don't have and don't even have a line on.  I've kept my eye open on ebay and the like but all I've been able to find is broken-ass ones.  I've got reviews on the VAMP and SkyStriker ready to go, just need to take some pics.  I should be able to knock out several of those requests this weekend.
OlYeller01
Paint/Mustang Man
Reviewer at Large!

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2010, 04:11:01 PM »

Since the PoC TRU exclusive Spirt and Quick-Kick are slowly showing up State-side can you review these figures? 
Lurking

olyeller01

• phpBB Newsletter Staff
  • phpBB HATE Mechanic
  • Paint-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2010, 07:43:28 PM »

Quote from: "bandonov"
Since the PoC TRU exclusive Spirt and Quick-Kick are slowly showing up State-side can you review these figures? 

As soon as I find them in my part of the world or on TRU.com I will.  So far the only PoC I've found down here are the Bravo vehicles, which I've already reviewed.  And BTW, folks, I just got in a MASSIVE order of J Ruben stickers, so expect quite a few more reviews in the coming days as I get more of my old vehicles restickered.  Also, the stickers include my outstanding reviews on the Air Skiff and Swampfire.
OlYeller01
Paint/Mustang Man
Reviewer at Large!

B

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2010, 04:46:59 PM »

Quote from: "olyeller01"
Quote from: "bandonov"

As soon as I find them in my part of the world or on TRU.com I will.  So far the only PoC I've found down here are the Bravo vehicles, which I've already reviewed.  And BTW, folks, I just got in a MASSIVE order of J Ruben stickers, so expect quite a few more reviews in the coming days as I get more of my old vehicles restickered.  Also, the stickers include my outstanding reviews on the Air Skiff and Swampfire.

are you sure those reviews are outstanding?  :P I'll be looking forward to them. I'm interested in a review of the D.E.M.O.N or anything from the Iron Grenadiers.

olyeller01

• phpBB Newsletter Staff
  • phpBB HATE Mechanic
  • Paint-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 16, 2010, 04:06:06 AM »

Quote from: "B"
are you sure those reviews are outstanding?  :P I'll be looking forward to them. I'm interested in a review of the D.E.M.O.N or anything from the Iron Grenadiers.

I meant "outstanding" as in "I haven't done them yet."  :shifty:

Been really, really busy lately.  Got reviews done on the two SDCC Slaughters and the Doom Cycle, need to take pics.  Then I'll do the Swampfire, one of these days I need to dig out my Earthquake for LatinJoe, and then I'll get to the Iron Grenadiers.  I have all of their vehicles, from the DEMON and AGP to the Evader and Despoiler, with the Dominator on the way.

I also have all of Wave 1 of PoC excluding the TRU figures, including the Ghost Hawk and the Mechs.  Let me know if there's anything specific from those you want reviewed, guys.
OlYeller01
Paint/Mustang Man
Reviewer at Large!

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2010, 10:15:33 PM »

Can you review the RoC RHINO?  It is on sale here and we need to know if it worth the $50 they are asking for it!
Lurking

olyeller01

• phpBB Newsletter Staff
  • phpBB HATE Mechanic
  • Paint-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2010, 12:55:44 AM »

I can review it, but I can also tell you that it's not quite worth $50.  It's a neat vehicle, but it's not worth $50.  $30 is more like it, maybe $40 if you have to have the driver.  But $50?  Not so much.

That bad thing is I think they retailed here for $39.99 before they got put on sale/clearance...man they try to stick it to you Canucks on exclusives!
OlYeller01
Paint/Mustang Man
Reviewer at Large!