JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: POC Snow Job  (Read 4424 times)

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: POC Snow Job
« Reply #12 on: September 17, 2010, 10:55:24 AM »

Quote from: "bandonov"
I remember some posted here that he found a Snowjob with out snow on his bread!  Either we are going to have a insane amout of variants with this line or the factory that makes these have an issue with quality control... what am I saying here, what quality control...  ::)

A variant better not come with a loaf of bread.   :shifty:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 17, 2010, 12:15:14 PM »

I remember some posted here that he found a Snowjob with out snow on his bread!  Either we are going to have a insane amout of variants with this line or the factory that makes these have an issue with quality control... what am I saying here, what quality control...  ::)

That would be me.
Found it, but did not buy it. The beard on the figure was fully red/orange and I examined it closely.  No white drybrushing at all on it, but everything else seemed intact/complete. It MIGHT be a running change, but I think its more likely to be a factory error.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 17, 2010, 01:08:50 PM »

Quote from: "Pete The Greek"
A variant better not come with a loaf of bread.   :shifty:

OOPS! my bad...  :P
Lurking

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2010, 01:47:49 PM »

Quote from: "ARROW"

That would be me.
Found it, but did not buy it. The beard on the figure was fully red/orange and I examined it closely.  No white drybrushing at all on it, but everything else seemed intact/complete. It MIGHT be a running change, but I think its more likely to be a factory error.

I suspect factory error. 
Go Leafs Go - just end '67