Feedback > Usernames: O-T

THE Mike / BHT RULES!!!!

<< < (2/7) > >>

dodge822:
Huge thank you to The Mike for helping me with my groomsmen gifts for my wedding, very helpfull, and qulity work, if you need a custom done he is your man.

Mike i cant thank you enough.

BHMike:
Wow... no one has posted in this thread in 4 years? 

Glad you like them! I hope the guys like them just as much!

DJinvasor:
Mike, just got the custom cobra desert trooper moc and it is AWESOME. Many thanks and very nice job on the piece. Now if you would do a custom Canadian trooper carded i would jump on that ;D.  BHT is one of the best  and great international transaction.

Realboss:

--- Quote from: "DJinvasor" ---Mike, just got the custom cobra desert trooper moc and it is AWESOME. Many thanks and very nice job on the piece. Now if you would do a custom Canadian trooper carded i would jump on that ;D.  BHT is one of the best  and great international transaction.

--- End quote ---

A Canadian card is in the works!  I asked Mike the same question recently at a local toy show.

Perhaps it will be revealed at the CanJoeCon?

BHMike:

--- Quote from: "Realboss" ---
--- Quote from: "DJinvasor" ---Mike, just got the custom cobra desert trooper moc and it is AWESOME. Many thanks and very nice job on the piece. Now if you would do a custom Canadian trooper carded i would jump on that ;D.  BHT is one of the best  and great international transaction.

--- End quote ---

A Canadian card is in the works!  I asked Mike the same question recently at a local toy show.

Perhaps it will be revealed at the CanJoeCon?

--- End quote ---

It won't be revealed there - but I doubt I'll be able to finish it before than anyway. ;-)
Thanks guys.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version