JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: VvV question  (Read 4060 times)

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
VvV question
« on: February 24, 2004, 10:32:05 PM »

All the VVV packs are sold out in my area, regardless if there was like two complete sets on the shelves.  So does anybody think this is good news for Wal Mart to get more waves or what.? I hope so as this is the third time a preorder from the States has back fired on me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

Redmao

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
VvV question
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2004, 07:45:48 AM »

sorry to hear about those backfire.

I heard that Wally didnt received that many VvV case per store. If the demands is there, there's a good chance that they reorder and continue with the other line. Maybe they learned form their spytroops mistake and instead of ordering massive quantity they only order a few case (1 or 2) per store to be sure that they sell them all. Time will tell.
Say no to AFA.

Stealth Viper

• Administrator
  • Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
VvV question
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2004, 08:22:57 AM »

They have been moving well at the Wal*Marts in my area as well. As frustrating as it is to see the empty shelves, it's good at the same time - With VvV selling out, it is possible Wal*Mart will want to continue ordering the product, and we will get the new waves.

If not, Corey at smalljoes gets my buisness, as he only puts what he has physically in stock on his site. If you've ordered it, you *will* get it.
Quote from: \"Pete The Greek\"
My review of the Rat:

A little piece of crap.

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
VvV question
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2004, 11:20:44 AM »

The preorder may have back fired but I managed to get the items I wanted.  Plus the online seller has bent over backwards to make everything all right as it's wasn't his fault.

But nothing beats getting the items you wanted 10 minutes away without waiting for shipping and calculating currency conversions.
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

Redmao

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
VvV question
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2004, 11:41:14 AM »

You re right about that! Nothing beats the feeling of actually go to the store buy the figure and get home. No paypal, no shipping, just  plain old transaction... If only stores were on our side on this and kept joes on the shelves
Say no to AFA.

rodsboys

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
VvV question
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2004, 12:11:36 PM »

I hear you guys.It felt weird to go to the store and buy some Joes.I felt like a kid.I almost always buy from the US.I use to see stuff in the stores left and right down there.I didn't collect them,but the amount of stuff they get there is night and day compared to here.

custo

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
VvV question
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2004, 11:02:24 PM »

What i don't understand is why Walmart and TRU don't carry more stuff in the first place. When my local TRU got the mission disks back in december they must have had 50+ on the shelves and they sold out in about a week, but they never got more. Walmart has been sold out of VvV for weeks now but still none.

Yet they clog the shelves with yugioh, and stuff like that that jsut sits there.

To me if a product is constantly moving the way gijoes do when they show up here why not order more. I understand that the initial release became peg warmers but that was due in a large part to the lack of o-rings.

Anyway all i'm saying here is GET MORE GIJOES CANADA!
ong Live the Iron Grenadiers