JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: GI Joe vs. Cobra 2 pack figures & Vintage Ripcord (LOOSE) For Sale or Trade  (Read 1612 times)

jjreason

• phpBB Junior Ranger
    • View Profile

Hi, I have a bag full of loose, mint & complete Joe figures from back in the days WalMart was selling them off cheap. They are all LOOSE, near-mint to mint condition and complete with all accessories (including the uncut paper file cards in every case EXCEPT for the extra Cobra MORAYS, I only have one of those). $3 per figure, or buy the lot for $30 (shipping extra if we can't meet up).

Snake Eyes
Storm Shadow
Frostbite
Neo-Viper
Cobra Commander (cowled)
Duke
Wetsuit
Cobra MORAYs x 6

I also have a loose, near-mint (c8) Ripcord, complete with all accessories (NO FILE CARD) that can go for $8 (shipping extra if we can't meet up).

I'd also gladly take a new 25th Ann FLINT in exchange for a bunch of this stuff (preferably on card as I like to open them myself, but i'd take a loose one as long as it was near-mint or mint, complete with all accessories AS WELL AS the WHOLE cardboard part of the packaging - I like to save them for the file cards and character art).

As far as feedback goes, I'm new here but have been dealing online for nearly 10 years. My ebay feedback is 100% positive with hundreds of successful transactions completed. I also have 100% positive trader feedback on Snowtroopers.ca and SirStevesGuide.com, all under the name jjreason.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2008, 09:38:07 PM by jjreason »