JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: LOOKING FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS TOYS.COM CARD  (Read 2471 times)

dcr98

• phpBB Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
LOOKING FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS TOYS.COM CARD
« on: October 03, 2011, 07:09:06 PM »

Earlier this year, I placed an order from Joe Canuck and they sent me a 3 Bounty Hunter Toys.com cards.  I later acquired 2 more.  I am told that there are 6 total

However, I still am missing # 1, the Star Wars card, which came out in mid-2010.  Even BHT.com has told me that they don't have any left

I have extras on several of the cards, which I will gladly trade for # 1.   I am also willing to buy or trade other cards for # 1 if anyone has it.   Please post here if you do

grunt 4 mvp

• Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: LOOKING FOR BOUNTY HUNTERS TOYS.COM CARD
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2011, 07:59:59 PM »

Not sure which cards you're referring to, unless you mean these:
http://joecanuck.com/cjc/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=4&zenid=c93f01428f70e0c78a03209b8e10ab81

There's lots of them, but Joe, not Star Wars. Maybe you're talking about store cards used for advertising, rather than Con related stuff, that I'm not aware of.
If you've got complete 90's figures FTS, PM me!

dcr98

• phpBB Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 03:26:20 PM »

They are not the same cards.  Bounty Hunters Toys.com is a Canadian website that sells old and new toys, like GI Joes, Transformers, Star Wars, etc

Last year, I ordered some Joe Canuck cards and  Joe Canuck threw in some  Bounty Hunters cards with my order as a bonus.   There are at least 6 cards total.  They advertise the BH Toys store.   As I said, one is of GI Joe,  one card is of Transformers.   The others are Masters of the Universe  (He-Man),  DC Super Powers, and a Marvel Comics card, I believe

I have them all except the very first card-- Star Wars  (#1)  I have seen only pictures of it

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 12:17:57 PM »

I've been out of that card for awhile now. Sorry.