JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: DVD Battle Packs @ Zellers  (Read 5922 times)

Kronz

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
Re: DVD Battle Packs @ Zellers
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2009, 10:03:56 AM »

I don't think we should expect to see 3,4 and 5 in Canada anywhere but the rare comic shop. With no Wal-marts in my area even carrying the first two and every Zellers in town and TRU sitting on a seemingly bottomless supply of HISSs, Air Chariots/Armadillos and DVD 1 & 2, it appears they are scared off Joe stuff in Canada. Nowhere in town (London ON) has even restocked comic packs since before Christmas. It's shocking. I really have just ended up shopping from the states. It costs a little more, but not much more than retail in Canada and it saves me wandering through every Zellers and Wal-mart in the city each week hoping against hope something interesting may get stocked. Actually seeing the five packs and VvV at retail took me by surprise. But that also says to me that they have skipped over any interest in more of the good DVD sets.

In the states only the fifth set is rare. Logic (which isn't always Hasbro's strong point I admit) dictates that H will make an equal amount of each set, so as to give everyone who buys a set a chance at completing his MASS with retail shopping. So maybe after the movie they will pack out some revision cases and we can all finally add Alpine 25th to our shelves.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

thatcarlguy

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2009, 12:28:38 PM »

I'm tempted to just find Quick Kick and Alpine on ebay or something. I don't want all those other figures that come with. But I would really like those two.

Beachhead

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2009, 09:14:16 PM »

The Zellers I go to, well whenever i'm in the mall in London, has about 5 of them each for 20$. But that was a longggggg time ago.. in a galaxy far far away........................................  :cobra:
The G.I Joe convention was AWESOME.