JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: 1987 GIJOE DEFIANT Space Shuttle Complex + Payload : SOLD for 180$!!!  (Read 2250 times)

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile

SOLD!!!

Yep, I finally decided to sell my DEFIANT. It is only missing one part: a chair that goes inside the Shuttle ( commonly found on Ebay ). A few turrets have some tabs that are broken but that's really no major concern because they can be either replaced or repaired. The only issue is that the mecanism that raises the shuttle in take off position is damaged ( I believe that a piece is broken and has to be replaced ), but unless you don't mind raising and lying down the payload with your hands ( the payload stays still in the position you leave it, doesnt fall down once you take your hands off it ), so this might not be a big deal. I have Payload ( the astronaut )with his helmet only. I never had Hardtop for myself if you ask me ( therefore not included ). I'm asking 200$ for this Monster sized Playset that is probably as big as the Terrordrome! I am not interested in trading at this point, as I need to free room and I need to save some money too. PM with your email adress so that I can send you some pics.

Unfortunately, It looks like I won't be able to make it to this year's Joe Meet, so shipping is likely to be the only option... or Pick-up from Montreal QC.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 05:44:26 PM by latinjoe22 »
2 + 2 = 22

FastFord58

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
Re: 1987 GIJOE DEFIANT Space Shuttle Complex
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2008, 08:59:09 PM »

Do you still have this?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: 1987 GIJOE DEFIANT Space Shuttle Complex
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2008, 12:08:36 PM »

Yes the Defiant is still up for sale. By the way, It really seems that I won't be attending to this year's Joe Meet, so shipping or pickup would be the only way. I'm in Montreal, Qc, If that can help you consider it. Please let me know if you have any ideas. Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
2 + 2 = 22