JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Black Ice & Joe Canuck on Formspring.  (Read 6771 times)

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
Black Ice & Joe Canuck on Formspring.
« on: November 17, 2010, 11:30:29 AM »

It's been brought to our attention that Black Ice and Joe Canuck will be taking questions via formspring from now until the 2011 Convention. You can ask them a question, and they'll eventually reply to it.

Ask Black Ice questions here:
http://formspring.me/BIackIce

Ask JoeCanuck questions here:
http://formspring.me/JoeCanuck

Be sure to post your questions w/ replies back here if they're worthwhile. They get posted at those links. So check back every once and awhile. This should be..... "interesting".
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

NeoDragonKnight

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Black Ice & Joe Canuck on Formspring.
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2010, 03:15:31 PM »

Heres mine for Black Ice

Q: Are you planning to get revenge on the traitor Shiver/Snake Byte? And what are you going to do to him when you do catch him.

A: Oh, I figured I would take him out for some Pizza and catch up on old times. o_O

What do you think I'm gonna do to him? Imagine that, then tell yourself you are wrong, because what I'll do to him is 10 times worse.
\"And I don\'t want the world to see me, cuz I don\'t think that they\'d understand... When everything\'s made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am...\"

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 03:22:20 PM »

This is by far my favourite one so far on the Black Ice page:

Q : Who's your tailor?
A: Ughh.. Why did I agree to do this? Go away.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 03:26:10 PM »

Here is my question to Black Ice:

Q:Since Shiver disgused himself as Snake Byte to steal the Hailstorm, is there a real Snake Byte or was he just made up to seak by your defences?
A:Was there a real one? Damned if I know. All I know is "Snake-Byte" never showed up for work that day and some loser stole MY Hailstorm! I still can't believe he walked right past my Ice Guards!
Lurking

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 03:28:28 PM »

Here is my question to Joe Canuck:

Q:Is there a real Snake Byte rotting in jail or did Shiver just make him up to gain access to Cobra North?
A:There absolutely is a real Snake-Byte. Shiver intercepted a transmission order for Snake-Byte's transfer, then swapped places with him. If he's in one of our holding cells or not is a matter of National Security, so I'm sorry. I can't not accurately answer this one for you.

I know I basicly asked the same question, I justed wanted to see who would give the best answer! 
Lurking

Sundance

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 03:53:16 PM »

i asked JC what he looks like under the mask, is he handsome, ordinary or butt-ugly.
Paratroopers don't die, they go to Hell and regroup.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 04:02:47 PM »

Quote from: "Sundance"
i asked JC what he looks like under the mask, is he handsome, ordinary or butt-ugly.

Smart thing you did not ask Black Ice that... he would have hunted you down for sure!
Lurking

Sundance

• Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 02:13:42 AM »

his response:

"C'mon Powder Keg! Knock it off! This is for "non" Canuckleheads only! LOL. Besides, you and my wife used to work at that pizza shop together. You KNOW how dashing I am. LOL!"
Paratroopers don't die, they go to Hell and regroup.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 12:13:52 PM »

I did a second question to Black Ice:

Q: There are rumors that a number of Ice Guards and Frostback Troopers that do like where you are talking Cobra North. They are rumored to start their own Coil Club, is there any truth to do this, or are you ignoring them to focus on Shiver?
A: Are you drunk? Ice Guards are loyal to me FIRST and foremost. What the hell is a Coil Club? Believe me when I say this - nothing gets talked about in Cobra North without me knowing about it. As for Shiver, I have decided that I will no longer speak his name. He is forever now known as "The Traitor". He deserves nothing but my boot upside his head.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 12:15:46 PM by bandonov »
Lurking

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 12:16:17 PM »

I also gave Joe Canuck a second question:

Q: Now that you have a Hailstorm prototype, will you build more and what will it's new name be?
A: I think we'll keep the name Hailstorm on it. That name just rocks! Shiver did manage to bring us the plans for it, so we may make more down the road. Right now however we're focusing on finding Cobra North's new base... they kinda moved out of their last one. Can you blame them?
Lurking

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 12:25:02 PM »

I don't think I'm going to be in the good books with either guy after my questions today... :wink:
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2010, 12:47:16 PM »

Black Ice
Q: Were you always a bad guy? Or did you just wake up one day on the wrong side of the bed?
A: I'm not a bad guy.... where do you get that from? I'm working for a better Canada, under the rule of Cobra. What about that is bad?

Joe Canuck
Q: Has it ever crossed your mind that Shiver could turn against all of the Canadian team one day?
A: It has crossed my mind. It also crossed Snowbanks when he signed the release to allow Shiver out of our custody. The mere fact that Shiver not only broke into his old base, stole the Hailstorm, and gave us the location of the base BEFORE all this happened is more then enough proof for this old guy. Snowbank still has some reservations about Shiver, but that's only natural. Shiver has proven himself a valued member of our team a few times now. I don't think we have anything to worry about.
2 + 2 = 22