JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Ton of question about Canadian Show????  (Read 2216 times)

joss789

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
Ton of question about Canadian Show????
« on: March 27, 2008, 09:59:12 PM »

I'm Form Quebec and i plan to go to Hamilton with my wife april 19 for the Convention.   Not 100% sure but i wish.
Do i need to pre-register for have the ''Snowbank'' figure because i realy want to have it.  I will be very desapointed to drive 10 hours if i connot have this Exclusive.
I want to know if the figure exclusive is available only for the first persons who will waiting at the front door?  What about deaaler who are in this kind of show?  Are there a lots of stuff available for buy.
For the member whos comming at this shopw, can you give me some tips. This is my first Gijoe show and i don't want to be desapointed.   Is there others good Hotel around the site?
 ;DI realy want to pickup my Snowbank figures myself, like a kid!!!

Thanks for your time and hope to see some of you an the show.  (i cannot beleive i will spend over 500$ only for gaz!!!!)
Thanks again
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
www.canadianjoecon.com

THE LARGEST SELECTION OF JOE ITEMS IN CANADA!

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
Re: Ton of question about Canadian Show????
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2008, 04:35:52 PM »

Quote from: "joss789"
I'm Form Quebec and i plan to go to Hamilton with my wife april 19 for the Convention.   Not 100% sure but i wish.

Hopefully you can make it! There's many people coming from the Montreal/Quebec/Ottawa areas this year.

Do i need to pre-register for have the ''Snowbank'' figure because i realy want to have it.

That will be decided on this weekend.

I will be very desapointed to drive 10 hours if i connot have this Exclusive.

You shouldn't attend if your main goal is to aquire a custom figure... I said years ago that if the demand for these figures is the sole reason people attend, then I'd stop making them.
Come for the fun! The Toys! The Deals! Meet Hama!! :-)

What about deaaler who are in this kind of show?  Are there a lots of stuff available for buy.

Every dealer is different. One is bringing Transformers, another is bringing some Wrestling. The majority will be Joe Dealers. But no one knows what they'll have until the day of the event. No one has complained about the selection in the past years. So that's promising. ;-)

For the member whos comming at this shopw, can you give me some tips. This is my first Gijoe show and i don't want to be desapointed.   

I doubt you'll be disappointed at it.

Is there others good Hotel around the site?

The Marriott is right on site. It's where the event is being held. There are two other hotels along the Upper James route. Airport Inn is the closest, so I'd suggest that one - it's in walking distance as well.

Thanks for your time and hope to see some of you an the show.  (i cannot beleive i will spend over 500$ only for gaz!!!!)

Sometimes that's the price you pay for our hobby!  :lol:

xhairs

• phpBB Hailstorm Pilot
    • View Profile
    • http://s285.photobucket.com/albums/ll68/XHAIRS_photos/
Re: Ton of question about Canadian Show????
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2008, 06:21:13 PM »

man last yr was my first meet ever and i had a blast. it was a great time and i got to meet alot of ppl. you will have fun man trust me. and this is the biggest one yet. there is so much to do there. you will not be disappointed at all.
CUSTOM TOYS ARE THE BEST TOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!
ORING, CLASSIC & RESOLUTE FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!