JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: BH Mike's Latest Haul  (Read 10341 times)

AlleyViper

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
BH Mike's Latest Haul
« on: March 09, 2004, 03:22:48 AM »

Ok, after just reading about Mike's latest and greatest haul, I'm really interested in seeing some pictures.  I'm also very jealous that the locals get such an awesome opportunity to walk into the store and walk out with some cool stuff.  Seriously considering dropping everything and moving to Hamilton just to get in on the Bounty of Mike...  :shifty: Ya, you heard me!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
mmmm...... \":timbits:\"

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com
BH Mike's Latest Haul
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2004, 10:39:45 AM »

*sigh*.... everyone wants pics before it's unpacked.... ok then.

Here's some pics I just snapped....... mind you, I've already emtied alot, and the tubs you see are still all packed with 'Joe-Goodness'.

Look on the bright side Adam........... nevermind....  it just sucks that you're not here in Hamilton! :lol:

Seriously however, I DO plan on putting some of the newer stuff online..... once I take care of the older stuff first - which I haven't really touched yet.
What I have gone through for the site is already in the back - and not in these pics.

Goto http://www.bountyhuntertoys.com/files  to see them.
There's 4 pics, all titled pic1, pic2, pic3, pic4.

there's also some 'star wars stuff' there......
But the Joe items are the 'pic' files.

Mike

gsmiley007

• View Profile
BH Mike's Latest Haul
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2004, 11:35:21 AM »

Man, that's sweet.

Too bad I'm to far away as well.

Looks like some nice stuff.

Got anything on my list I sent ya? :)
Looking for
NF Charbroil Accessories
Starduster Figure
Hard Top with Mic
Heavy Metal Mic

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
BH Mike's Latest Haul
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2004, 12:01:34 PM »

However Richard, you have one up on Adam...... you've actually BEEN in the store a half dozen times! :lol:

As for you list..... no clue as when I get something this big in, I NEVER look at lists until I'm done.... even then, I'm usually just glad to be 'done' with them and I don't want anything to do with Joes for a few days.... can ya blame me?
Mike

Agent_Loop

• phpBB CanJoeCon Staff
  • Back-Stop Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://www.jasonloo.com/
BH Mike's Latest Haul
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2004, 02:57:02 PM »

Lots of JvC goodness!
Expect a another visit from the Loopman real soon!

AlleyViper

• View Profile
BH Mike's Latest Haul
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2004, 03:17:31 PM »

Gsmiley, you're in Ottawa, you have no excuse!  I'm in Calgary!  If I lived in Ottawa, I'd be in the store right now "helping" Mike unpack all that stuff, right into the trunk of my car.  Not stealing of course, just racking up a personal debt to Mike the likes of which I'd have to pay it off by working for him, or mowing his lawn, washing his car, walking his dog, for the rest of my life.

As for the pics, wow.  We need a crying emoticon because thats what I'm doing...look at all those figs!  And so many Vipers, Python Patrol, w.7.5, green ones....damn!  :shock:

Now I just have to figure out how to brainwash Loop, Pete and whoever is local to buy that stuff for me....how about some  :timbits:

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
BH Mike's Latest Haul
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2004, 03:54:53 PM »

Hey Mike, looks like I might have a service call on Thursday in Hamilton so assuming it goes well I'll most likely be popping in. So how much for the conquest x 30? That and I need to pay you for the APC your holding for me.

Hmmm, I think I need to sell some blood.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Deadshot

• phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
BH Mike's Latest Haul
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2004, 05:23:43 PM »

hmm i think i might be taking a trip  on saturday  now ...

wow ..   just wow.

:thumbsup:
Zinthos.

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
BH Mike's Latest Haul
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2004, 07:18:51 PM »

Quote from: ""AlleyViper""
Now I just have to figure out how to brainwash Loop, Pete and whoever is local to buy that stuff for me....how about some  :timbits:

I am technically not a local as it's a good drive to get there. Local to me means some one in the Hamilton area.

For a minute there, I thought my collection was stolen  :shock: lol Then I realized I have more than that. That is scary.
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

AlleyViper

• View Profile
BH Mike's Latest Haul
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2004, 07:25:14 PM »

Quote from: ""Pete The Greek""

BHMike

• Administrator
  • Pimp Daddy Destro
    • View Profile
BH Mike's Latest Haul
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2004, 07:37:44 PM »

Not stealing of course, just racking up a personal debt to Mike the likes of which I'd have to pay it off by working for him, or mowing his lawn, washing his car, walking his dog, for the rest of my life.

1. (WORKING FOR HIM)
My wife helped today... Damed Viper would be proud of her.... she's 'learning' who the Joes are! (and only off by a year on most!) She'll be working here alot more now :shifty: :lol: :lol:

4. (WALKING HIS DOG)
I have a cat.... do I like the cat?.... no. Would I toss it off the balcony to be rid of the cat.... ........ ...................... ......... ........ no..... I think... yeah... my answer is no.  You can walk her however if you want... I'd pay money to see that alone! Our cat doesn't like ANYONE.... not even us at times....?

5. (FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE)
Hmmmm.....  Just... HMMMMMM.

Quote from: ""Pete The Greek""
For a minute there, I thought my collection was stolen  :shock: lol Then I realized I have more than that. That is scary.

When I got the email about this guys collection - and then SAW it.... I though perhaps he was the one who robbed us in September!..... but he's not.... nothing was in order. I have to put ALL the weapons back with the right figures.... and that's ALOT of figures!!! Plus, I opened another tub today to find even MORE figures!  :shock:  I thought I was almost done them?!

Same goes for you as I've often said to Damed and recently to Morgadee.... Just LMK when you 'need' to sell them.... and I'll back the van up to your door. :-)

Mike

AlleyViper

• View Profile
BH Mike's Latest Haul
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2004, 08:45:00 PM »

Mike, if it means getting first hand access to your store, I will walk your cat.  Even its a cat that doesn't like people, I'll freak it out, have it jump onto my head and gouge my eyes out, and then I'll still take it around the block.  :lol: