JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Wanna Army-Build Dollar General Troopers? Marauder has a fix...  (Read 3312 times)

olyeller01

• phpBB Newsletter Staff
  • phpBB HATE Mechanic
  • Paint-Viper
    • View Profile

I'm a big fan of the bad-in-black Dollar General exclusive Cobra Troopers.  The only problem with them is that since they are "budget" figures they don't come with the pistol, silencer, & knife that the regular PoC Cobra Trooper carried.  Probably not a big deal if you just want one of these guys, as you can probably scrounge some weapons up to fill those spots...but it IS a big deal if you want to army-build these guys! 

Marauder Gun-Runners has a solution now though.  They sell "Fix-It" kits that contain a pistol, knife, and a grenade that will clip onto the silencer's spot. There are 2 pistol options, 1911 .45 ACP and the more modern Desert Eagle.  The set costs a whopping $1, and would also work for any figure with the PoC Trooper legs that you may have lost the weapons for. 

If you're interested, check it out here:
http://www.marauderinc.com/servlet/Detail?no=416
OlYeller01
Paint/Mustang Man
Reviewer at Large!

martin-montreal

• Snowbank Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Wanna Army-Build Dollar General Troopers? Marauder has a fix...
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 03:19:34 PM »

John is awesome. I always like his stuff. He was once at the CJC. If I'm not wrong, it was in 2009. Great guy to talk with!

olyeller01

• phpBB Newsletter Staff
  • phpBB HATE Mechanic
  • Paint-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 06:39:11 PM »

I sent Marauder John a link to the review I did on his tents on here.  He was very grateful and offered me freebies if I wanted to review anything else.  His stuff's all so awesome and reasonably priced that I couldn't bring myself to take him up on that, though.
OlYeller01
Paint/Mustang Man
Reviewer at Large!

Slow Kick

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2012, 10:20:40 PM »

Yeah, Marauder is awesome. They are even better than the guns that come with Joe figures now, especially the new ones.

NeoDragonKnight

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2012, 11:05:29 PM »

Yup Marauder John is a class act and his product is amazing.  If you look from when he first started to now, hes really improved each year and strives for more!
\"And I don\'t want the world to see me, cuz I don\'t think that they\'d understand... When everything\'s made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am...\"

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2012, 01:25:06 PM »

Reviving this thread from the recent past: Just received my very first Marauder John order--series #6 set.

Blown.
Away.

Amazing stuff, very detailed and well made. Modular parts fit well, and look good. Cannot argue with the price for the set, I think they are a great bargain for what you get.
If you read this, and have been on the fence about getting these sets.........order without worry. They are EXCELLENT product!