General Section > General Joe Talk

Delta-17: War in the shadows (new o-ring line)

<< < (2/4) > >>

martin-montreal:

--- Quote from: B on July 31, 2022, 10:03:53 PM ---Looks interesting. It will be neat to see this project going forward.

--- End quote ---

That's the spirit. The more o-ring figs are produced, the more we can choose from. I won't buy everything, but sometimes figs from a line can fit easily into another line or specific faction.

Sundance:
ninjas wouldn't stand a chance against a Tier 1 SOF unit, a 5.56mm NATO round at 500 fps muzzle velocity isn't something anyone can dodge or deflect with a katana and some twat twirling nunchuks or flailing katanas is just going to get their head blown off.

and that picture of these ninjas just looks stupid with them having gun-arms with an actual unusable grip and trigger assembly.

martin-montreal:
You get it all wrong. Ninjas would attacked your troopers before they were installed. Even before they were instructed of their mission, even before they were trained  ;)

That's how powerful ninjas are! They use the Force  :D

martin-montreal:
And  yes, replacing their hands by rifles looks weird. But they wanted to show that hands could be replaced by something else... like a rifle, a sword... or even a hand.

I would keep the hand, it looks more natural to me.

Sundance:
Ninjas are only human. Don't believe everything you read in comic-books.
- Bodycount, 2022.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version