General Section > Off Topic

Some stuff I've been working on....

(1/3) > >>

ARROW:
This is a pin-up I pencilled/inked/coloured for a local fan-magazine, published by Amazing Stories --a comic book/collectible store in Saskatoon. It will appear in issue #3, arriving sometime in May. The magazine is all-levels talent, a mix of amateur and pro....and all fans. It's a good mix of articles and art, covering the gamut of comics, anime, toys, movies....

Zenith27:
Wait..no CAPTAIN CAAAAAAAAVE MAAAAAAAAAAN!?

ARROW:

--- Quote from: Zenith27 on February 14, 2014, 03:58:59 PM ---Wait..no CAPTAIN CAAAAAAAAVE MAAAAAAAAAAN!?

--- End quote ---

LOL!
Well, I had some criteria: I picked only my personal favs........and I wanted the purely superhero characters (which is why Jonny Quest isn't in this).  Captain Caveman wasn't one I was ever fond of, but that saying, I still absent-mindedly missed a few.  Blue Falcon and Dyno-mutt, the Galaxy Trio and probably Shazzan could have been in this.
Ah well......maybe I'll try for a sequel!  ;)

Zenith27:
Better to stick with the more human heroes to be honest. No one from Wacky Racers allowed!

B:
Looks good. Apparently I'm not very familiar with these heroes. I recognize Space Ghost, and a few others look familiar, but totally drawing a blank on anyone else name. You should do an off topic review of this fan magazine, I'm interested in seeing a couple of sample panels.....if you can/will that is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version