General Section > Off Topic

Some stuff I've been working on....

<< < (3/3)

ARROW:
I'm still drawing...
These are all items for PUNCH, and the Amazing Stories comic shop

The first bunch are self-caricatures meant to accompany an article, actually a series of articles, on toy collecting. The mascot is a character based on myself called "Toy King":

And here is the Toy King himself.

This here is a pin-up for the lastest issue of PUNCH ( #4) due out this Weds. It's a Christmas themed image, for the combo Halloween/Christmas issue.
It is Toy King ( again) versus his perennial nemesis, in a battle for the most toys....

This image is a illustration done on one of those blank cover variant comics that comic stores get. The idea ( I guess) is to have someone draw or doodle on them and they get sold or auctioned off. This one is for a silent charity auction for a local food bank.
If you are local to Saskatoon, please feel free to come in to Amazing Stories and bid on the entries in the Silent Auction ( starting on Weds Nov 12th 2014)--there's a lot of great covers done, and the proceeds all go to a good cause.

B:
That is some great stuff. Love of course the Batman Toy King drawing, as well as the Worf one. Sort of reminds me of "animaniacs" style.

latinjoe22:
Outstanding work as always Arrow, I love it, do keep it coming please!

grunt 4 mvp:
Your last two covers are great. Two very different styles - nice job.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version