JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: bingemans Toys and Collectables Show March 26  (Read 2708 times)

beekerzz24

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
bingemans Toys and Collectables Show March 26
« on: March 19, 2006, 10:56:26 PM »

I just checked out the bingemans website and it looks like their Toys and Collectables Show is on this Sunday, March 26.

http://www.bingemans.com/bigsplash/events.php
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2006, 09:15:42 AM »

Yeah, I've hit those a few times. Hardly anything worth picking up. I have seen a few Joe deals there, but more often then not it's a bust. Lots of other toy line that don't appeal to me like Spawn and tons of old McDonalds toys. I have seen a fair number of wrestling toys at those shows in the past.

Save your money for the JoeCanuck meet and go raid Mike's $2.00 bin instead. Then again, if I'm bored and feel like wasting $3.00 to get in I might pop my head in.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

beekerzz24

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 06:15:21 PM »

ya, checked it out. It was alright. I know you were there, cause Allan(nice guy) with the Moray said he was talking to you. (small world eh!) Hopefully he will join joe canuck and be another KW member. Got a couple Joes from him. Probably the only reasonable priced guy there. The old smelly bastard across from him was out to lunch on his prices. Probably left with the same amount of joes he brought.

later beeker

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 06:58:28 PM »

Turns out I was wrong about this last show. I had a total blast this time. Allan was a really good guy and yeah, that guy across from him was a total rip off. 10 - 15 bucks for figures when if you walked 40 ft away from him and found the guy with the corner both (across from the washrooms) you could find a whole mess of Joes going for a buck a pop. I bought 26 Joes from that guy alone, 1 from Allan and 3 from the both in the middle.
Heck, the guy at the corner both threw in a free MASH figure just because I asked him who it was.

Allan seems like a nice guy. I gave him the joecanuck website and told him to come visit us.

Usually most of the shows there are a bit lame and the only good one to go to is the one during Octoberfest but for some reason this one was much better.
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

beekerzz24

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 07:03:51 PM »

guess i got there too late for the good deals. Oh well.

beeks