General Section > Customs

SerpentorsLaire Hall of Fame Customs Contest!

(1/4) > >>

CAPT. GRID-IRON:
I want to extend a personal invitation to all of the fabulous customizers here at JoeCanuck, to come and participate in our Hall of Fame Customs contest over at http://serpentorslair.info/. We are a brand new G.I.Joe forum, and we are going to be running a monthly custom contest starting this month. Here is what you have to do to be entered to be a finalist and win prizes. All you have to do is register and post the custom or "custom's" that you would like to have considered in the contest. We will be giving out a first and second place prize each month. The winners will be determined by vote of the members of our site. This contest is sponsored by Kokomo Toys and SlayerDesignStudio, they will be providing the winners with prizes.

I hope many of you will enter and share you great work with us
Thanks so much for your time

CAPT. GRID-IRON:
It's time to vote for the winners for this months SerpentorsLair Hall of Fame Custom contest! We would love to have your input on the winners. All you have to do is follow the link below and cast your vote! Once again thanks to everyone at CobraIsland for participating, we look forward to doing more with you guys in the future! 

March Voting for SerpentorsLair Hall of Fame Custom Contest Winners!

latinjoe22:
I totally forgot about this contest....next time I guess. My vote is in (that Ninja Force Snake Eyes is just plain awesome IMO)!

5h4rK:

--- Quote from: "latinjoe22" ---...My vote is in (that Ninja Force Snake Eyes is just plain awesome IMO)!

--- End quote ---

..mswi is one of the best customizer out there!

CAPT. GRID-IRON:
It is time to cast your vote for the winners for best figure and best vehicle in the April Serpentorslair Hall of Fame Customs Contest! We would like to thank everyone from JoeCanuck.com who participated. Last month both of our winners were from Canada!!! So we hope to see more of you participate next month and have a chance to win prizes! Be sure and follow the link below and cast your vote for this months winners!

"APRIL" SERPENTORSLAIR HALL OF FAME CUSTOMS CONTEST VOTING FOR FIGURES!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version