General Section > Customs

Ian aka Prince de Lu's customs

<< < (17/18) > >>

B:
looks great. I can only imagine that the whole get up must weigh like 200 lbs

Sundance:
it'd cripple him, I expect.

Prince de Lu:

Back in 2012 when the Professor X came out, like many others I knew I wanted the body to make the suits version of Tomax and Xamot. So I had the bodies and the heads lying in my fodder bin for almost 3 years...

Finally here's the result. No big surprise. I know that a lot of people kept the body as is, all blue. The cartoon version had the grey pant with the yellow tie and a red flower and that's the way I did them

Prince de Lu:

In 1988 I turned 15 and I was more interested in girls than Joes. Still, I pretty much bought everything from that year... and the next four years :P

Lightfoot was never part of my missions and I found that beside the helmet he was pretty lame... and "yellow"!

I tried to stay close to the vintage version keeping the cool helmet, but switching to a one-hand sensor.

let me know what you think.

Prince de Lu:

What can I say about this guy? Nothing much really. After 1987 I didn't play very much with my Joes, I guess I was preparing myself for my collector's life. That being said, this custom was really fun to do. Getting the correct webgear was kind of a challenge, but overall I think it came out great.

your comments are more then welcome

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version