General Section > Customs

Project Flagg by Crimson Canuck

<< < (2/3) > >>

Zenith27:

--- Quote from: Crimson Canuck on March 04, 2017, 11:50:11 PM ---Thanks, I believe I'm only missing a couple of ladders and the armory insert for the inside, I have the ladder for the outside and its twin coming. Actually the ship wheel wasn't too bad, the purge valve is very pricy on its own, but I bought the majority of the inside stuff in a lot (simpler and cheaper shipping). Wanted to get the flag and the net radar but with the plywood under it I don't think I have the room now. Still debating on the fuel tank and car.

--- End quote ---

Ah yes! I forgot about that damn purge valve.

As I recall the HQ flag is the same part, just with different decals and a different colour (dark grey rather than dark green), if you want to try out the clearance for it. Also, the radar sticks way out the back, you might need to pull the whole thing to the edge of your desk.

Crimson Canuck:
Good to know, I'll have to check it out, Thanks.

crazylegs:
Love what u did there man!
Reminds me and my love for my projects.

Makes we want to do the same or something similar lol

Keep it up bro!

nighthawk:
Wow!  I wish I had the time, skill and place to do something like this!

B:
That is awesome. I love you guys who can devout time to this. This is exactly what I've thought about doing for the past 10 years, I just can't find the time anymore. Still this is exactly what keeps me interested in this line. The fans passion. Keep it up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version