Canadian Joe Con Section > Yearly CanJoeCon Discussion

Next Joe Meet Date?

(1/17) > >>

BHMike:
Since I've been asked this alot lately, what month do you think would be a good month for the next 'Canadian Joe Meet'?

We may not have anything 'exclusive' this time around, but there will be Timbits!

Post any thoughts or suggestions.
Thanks.
Mike

Stealth Viper:
I personally would like to have it when it's a bit warmer out.

We could have it at a park or something - avoid the cost of renting a hall.

Hell, we could have it in my back yard.

BHMike:
Your backyard?

How big is it?

The only downfall I see there is weather..... wind, rain, etc.

Does Mrs. Damed Viper know about this post?

Mike

Stealth Viper:
My backyard is big enough to hold the amount of people that came to this past one. Not huge, but not tiny either.

As for the weather, you have a vaild point - mind you, I do have a garage we could clear out and use in that case.

As for the wife, it wouldn't bother her a bit. You forget I have one of the best wives in toy fandom.  :D

I was just using my place as an example - it doesn't have to be there. I was just thinking it would be a good way to keep costs down.

Squishy Duck Man:
August would be a good month for me, at least I hope...

I could probably swing funds to make my way west by then.  I could certainly get as far west as Montreal without spending a dime, since my brother's the best there is and would drive all the way here, pick me up, and take me that far!  He's the reason I got into Joes in the first place, this is just further proof as to why he rocks.   :D

But, er, anyway, yeah sometime in August would be good.  I'd really like to meet y'all.

-AAM

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version