Canadian Joe Con Section > Yearly CanJoeCon Discussion

Joe Canuck, the Movie (dio-story)

(1/6) > >>

Agent_Loop:
Hey guys,
Mike put me in charge of the Joe Meet group-dio.
We have two approaches to this group-dio.  
One: We could do one big group dio of Joe Canucks (in action) in a big scene, where we are able can take camera shots in different angles to post on this board. We can all help out in setting up the scenery and plotting the figures and vehicles.
or Two: We could do a dio-story consisting of a number of scenes/playsets.  Prior to this, we have to come up with a plot and ideas, then I will take it and draw up storyboards for the dio-story. People will be assigned different jobs such as being in charge of bringing certain vehicles/playsets/figures, setting up the backgrounds/figures for the next shots, lighting (?), beer dude, etc. One possible story we can do will be an adventure involving Joe Canuck, with JCanuck board members (represented in figure form) as the supporting cast. Once the pics have been taken, I will layout the dialogue (word balloons) and have it presented on Joe Canuck.

Let me know which approach you guys want to do and if you guys have any thoughts and suggestions, post them.

Scramble:
I'm leaning towards option 2. I think we have plenty of creative energy on this board. If we're going to coordinate something like this, it should be a big deal that we can all contribute to.

So which way are we leaning? An strictly military adventure? A dio-satire? Endless gay humour surrounded by a plot of world domination?

Which reminds me; I'll be bringing all the episodes of Gay GI Joe Theatre from back in my college newspaper days.

Agent_Loop:
Maybe we could steer it near action adventure with slapstick comedy on the side...like Rush Hour.

COME ON, CANUCKS! We need more input!

Jon S.:
We need a storyline that's truly awful. Think Operation Dragonfire. Or even worse: Arise Serptentor, Arise.

Agent_Loop:

--- Quote from: ""Jon S."" ---We need a storyline that's truly awful. Think Operation Dragonfire. Or even worse: Arise Serptentor, Arise.
--- End quote ---

Pretty much. Cobra is brewing a big weapon or something in Canada and the Joe Canucks have to stop it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version