Canadian Joe Con Section > Yearly CanJoeCon Discussion

Manta Release ?

(1/4) > >>

Emags:
I left the convention early so I did not get to hear the panel.  Of course, I downloaded the WOJM podcast and was able to hear it yesterday.

The Mantis release (Mantis, right ?) sounds like a great idea. 

Is that going to happen?  Any plans to do a Cobra North AND Joe version, like was contemplated on the podcast ?

That would be awsome.

Eric

BHMike:
Everything is in place for a Cobra Manta to be done.
But, I'm a little pre-occupied right now. ;)

I would think / hope we'll have some news in the new year at the latest.

Sundance:
Manta as in the MANTA wind-surf board?

martin-montreal:

--- Quote from: Sundance on September 05, 2012, 04:48:30 PM ---Manta as in the MANTA wind-surf board?

--- End quote ---

Yes.

Emags:

--- Quote from: THE Mikeā„¢ on September 05, 2012, 04:10:44 PM ---Everything is in place for a Cobra Manta to be done.
But, I'm a little pre-occupied right now. ;)

I would think / hope we'll have some news in the new year at the latest.

--- End quote ---

That's great....sounds like it will be awesome.   Where did you find 50 or 100 of them?  That is not a recent product. 

I remember sending away for the Manta in 1984 and waiting the obligatory 8 - 10 weeks (remember those pre-Amazon days?).  When it finally came, I thought it was the greatest thing ever. 

Mail - in exclusives from back in the day where the greatest.  For some reason, I can pretty much remember them all, going back to Bossk from Star Wars in 1980 in 1980. 

Anyway, I digress.  I think the Manta will be a great addition and like it as a sort of hat tip to the "mail away offers" from yesteryear.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version