JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: A general G.I.joe trading question.....!!!!  (Read 1857 times)

Spillspleen

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
A general G.I.joe trading question.....!!!!
« on: September 24, 2005, 12:36:11 PM »

A general G.I.joe trading question.....!!!!

Here is a problem I am coming across a lot in the toy world.

Please let me know what you think.

Sometimes I try and trade G.I.Joes here and on other boards. Lately I have been seeing and hearing a lot of complaints about timely e-mails returns. This is not really about me but I have had two complaints in the last few weeks. Anyways I have a comment and a question!

Here is my comment?do people not have lives?I mean here I am a parent of three young boys 6 and under?who works a 30 hours a week job. I also am in university with 20 hours of class time and at least that much time in homework. I also am the head coach of the Abbotsford Huskies Football team. This consumes about another 20 hours a week. So you can imagine my time for the computer is sparing. Now back to my comment?are toys so important that if an e-mail is not return within a day or two you need to think the deal is dead?that you have been wronged somehow?

Here is my question?how come people can not simply e-mail the people and say?hey are we a go?do you need more time?or should I move on? Seems easy to me and something I practice all the time. There are a few exceptions and they are always when I get such a silly offer?like on kid was dead serious when offering me two figures worth about 20 bucks for my near complete Killer Whale?????..(I never got back to him (although he never e-mailed me back either)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »