JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: 2010 SDCC Sgt. Slaughter Images (Hi Res!) and pricing from Hasbro!  (Read 9180 times)

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
Re: 2010 SDCC Sgt. Slaughter Images (Hi Res!) and pricing from Hasbro!
« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2010, 08:50:30 PM »

IGNORE-redundant post.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2010, 09:26:34 PM »

Quote from: "olyeller01"
It would almost be worth the $80 to have gotten both versions from GIJCC now. 

It was $40 for both versions of Sgt. Slaughter in one package.  We sept $30 to ship it to Toronto.
Lurking

turner

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2010, 11:45:10 PM »

Yeah, but we didn't know, it could have gone hasbrotoyshop and I could have gotten them for 36 shipped for both.

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2010, 08:28:29 AM »

Since I'm used to paying top dollar for my Joes :'(, $40 was a steal for me!  :lol:
Lurking

olyeller01

• phpBB Newsletter Staff
  • phpBB HATE Mechanic
  • Paint-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2010, 09:46:57 PM »

Got my reply today.

Dear Jerard,

Thank you for contacting HasbroToyShop.com. 

We appreciate your taking the time to share your suggestions and opinions with us.

Customer satisfaction is very important to us. We will share your comments with our management team so that they are also aware of your views.

We want to assure you that we are dedicated to maintaining quality products and service.  We hope you and your family will continue to enjoy our products for many years to come.

Again, thank you for contacting us, and for your comments.

We greatly appreciate your business.  If you have additional questions, please visit our website, HasbroToyShop.com, or contact our Customer Service Center via e-mail at CustomerService@HasbroToyShop.com or phone at 1-800-408-0052.

Ok, now I'm even more pissed.  If there's one thing you NEVER, EVER do in the business world when someone complains, it's to respond with a form letter.  And this is MOST DEFINITELY a form letter.  The letter did absolutely NOTHING to address my complaints.  No reasons why he wasn't offered online, no reassurances that they'd do better in the future, NOTHING.  Now, I'm going to send a REAL letter to someone a lot higher up than a customer service rep.
OlYeller01
Paint/Mustang Man
Reviewer at Large!

ARROW

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2010, 12:05:25 AM »

Oh c'mon, did you expect differently?
What is a customer service rep going to answer with? They don't control product and they seldom can influence policy....they are pretty much glorified returns people.
You are complaining about something that is largely a one-time product, that is available in limited release, through only a handful of venues. NO-ONE at HTS is going to be able to address this to your liking.
 Essentially, their form letter response "translates" as this" sorry, but we cannot do anything about this, at our level".
Form letters are the most common tool around for something like this.....they simply do not have the internal lines of communication to answer your complaints at their level, nor will they ever likely have.

olyeller01

• phpBB Newsletter Staff
  • phpBB HATE Mechanic
  • Paint-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2010, 11:25:29 AM »

Quote from: "ARROW"
Oh c'mon, did you expect differently?
What is a customer service rep going to answer with? They don't control product and they seldom can influence policy....they are pretty much glorified returns people.
You are complaining about something that is largely a one-time product, that is available in limited release, through only a handful of venues. NO-ONE at HTS is going to be able to address this to your liking.
 Essentially, their form letter response "translates" as this" sorry, but we cannot do anything about this, at our level".
Form letters are the most common tool around for something like this.....they simply do not have the internal lines of communication to answer your complaints at their level, nor will they ever likely have.

You're darn right I expected different.  The letter didn't address anything!  It's like they didn't even give a crap.  I'm an assistant manager for a Sherwin-Williams store. If you complain to SW either by phone or email, you won't just get a letter, you'll probably get a call from a district manager.  While I didn't expect anything at that level, I at least expected my freaking complaints to be addressed in some form!  All that letter did was serve to piss me off more!
OlYeller01
Paint/Mustang Man
Reviewer at Large!

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 07, 2010, 10:46:50 PM »

I finally picked up my Sgt Slaughters from the post office today.  I love the Triple T version and IMO I think it was worth all the fuss!  I'm just glad I did not have to pay those ebay prices! I wish everyone good luck in trying to get their own!
Lurking

NeoDragonKnight

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2010, 10:45:59 AM »

Got my set just now, they are awesome woot!
\"And I don\'t want the world to see me, cuz I don\'t think that they\'d understand... When everything\'s made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am...\"

5h4rK

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2010, 10:56:34 PM »

Got the set at the Con.. they're fantastic! At a nice price too!!