JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10

Author Topic: PoC Easter Eggs  (Read 20983 times)

turner

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
Re: PoC Easter Eggs
« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2010, 03:17:56 PM »

It may have been mentioned but the lower legs of the wave 2 snake eyes must be the predator legs.  I'm wondering what those weird flippers are all about with beach head.  They look so weird it seems they've got to be for something in particular, but don't match the predator/aliens ideas.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 06, 2010, 03:23:32 PM »

Quote from: "turner"
It may have been mentioned but the lower legs of the wave 2 snake eyes must be the predator legs. 

So if this is true as that same SE is the body for the Predator that they made this "Custom" for people like me that have no clue on how to tear apart a fig to build a new one.  Thank goodness as I did not want to start putting my figs in a vise just yet.
Lurking

5h4rK

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: September 06, 2010, 03:37:01 PM »

Quote from: "bandonov"
...for people like me that have no clue on how to tear apart a fig to build a new one. 

Well, you're not alone, I'm with you on this one..

turner

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 06, 2010, 08:28:47 PM »

Well, I know what you mean fellas.  But it gets easier!  I use big vise grips actually. 

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2010, 08:51:14 PM »

Well, I know what you mean fellas.  But it gets easier!  I use big vise grips actually. 

I did not know that you could Vise grips.  I will try it.
Lurking

olyeller01

• phpBB Newsletter Staff
  • phpBB HATE Mechanic
  • Paint-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2010, 09:33:07 PM »

There are various methods out there for "torso cracking" 25th style figures.  Me, I never had much success with it.  I'd usually just swap legs and heads.
OlYeller01
Paint/Mustang Man
Reviewer at Large!

turner

• phpBB HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2010, 10:04:18 PM »

Yeah, ya gotta put the figure in a sock to keep parts from flying across the room and keep the vise teeth from damaging the shoulders.  Most people use the vise but mine was a small one and didn't wanna crack them.

What's up with that long barrel with the jungle viper?  It fits on the end of the rifle but just looks out of place.  I question now with everything if there's a second use.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 10:07:18 PM by turner »

5h4rK

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2010, 11:05:23 PM »

Yeah, ya gotta put the figure in a sock to keep parts from flying across the room and keep the vise teeth from damaging the shoulders.  Most people use the vise but mine was a small one and didn't wanna crack them.

What's up with that long barrel with the jungle viper?  It fits on the end of the rifle but just looks out of place.  I question now with everything if there's a second use.

I'll have to try that soon.. who's gonna be the guinea pig? Mmmmmmm.... a Neo-Viper! yay!  ;D

latinjoe22

• Global Moderator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2010, 11:10:38 PM »

Quote from: "5h4rK"

I'll have to try that soon.. who's gonna be the guinea pig? Mmmmmmm.... a Neo-Viper! yay!  ;D

I think this year they'll be a genocide of Neo Vipers at the hands of customizers  :lol:...poor little plastic fellas...
2 + 2 = 22

NeoDragonKnight

• phpBB Timbit Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2010, 11:51:40 PM »

I dont torso crack, the only time you need to torso crack is if you want to change the upper arms, the lower arms and head can be simply pulled off, and the legs are removed by the screws.  Hopefully the hidden figures dont require an upper arm swap.
\"And I don\'t want the world to see me, cuz I don\'t think that they\'d understand... When everything\'s made to be broken, I just want you to know who I am...\"

olyeller01

• phpBB Newsletter Staff
  • phpBB HATE Mechanic
  • Paint-Viper
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 07, 2010, 12:22:46 AM »

If only we were lucky enough for Hasbro to make it easy on customizers and start making all figures' arms like the replaceable arm on Resolute pack Destro.  Snap in, snap out, done!  Man...just imagine that!
OlYeller01
Paint/Mustang Man
Reviewer at Large!

bandonov

• Black Ice Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 07, 2010, 08:16:32 AM »

Quote from: "Raptor"
Looks like the triangular predator gun comes with the red carded cobra commander. Haven't opened it yet, but it is a triangular gun that looks like it might fit into a backpack.
:chicken:

I love it, now that everyone that bashed this figure will now be forced to buy it now for the gun!
Lurking
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10