JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: What does Argentina Storm Shadow Cobra De Hielo come with?  (Read 2182 times)

Spillspleen

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile

I was wondering what accessoires come with this figure in order to call him complete??? This is the white Storm Shadow with silver accessories from Argentina...Cobra De Hielo!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
What does Argentina Storm Shadow Cobra De Hielo come with?
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2005, 06:59:17 PM »

Well foreign figures are up my alley (regardless of the so called GI JOE mythos  :roll:)

For this guy, this figure is screwed up in terms of accessories.

Yojoe has this carded
http://yojoe.com/international/argentin ... shadow.jpg

I suspect the backpack fell out of the cheap bubble.

Ron Conner in his book has the SS v1 black backpack, one long grey sword, one short grey sword and one grey bow.  No nunchucks.

The version I have came with two large grey swords, grey bow, grey nunchucks and black backpack.  And I have three white versions of this figure from Argentina.

So depending on the carded item you got, some didn't have the nunchucks, short or long swords.
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

Spillspleen

• HATE Mechanic
    • View Profile
What does Argentina Storm Shadow Cobra De Hielo come with?
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2005, 07:12:18 PM »

Thanks Pete. I was wondering what was up and before I asked the guy about this (he is kinda touchy) I wanted to make sure...now I know!

I asked if he was complete...but to my error I asked only if he was complete...not if he came with one long sword...one short sword...one bow...one nun-chuck...and one backpack! Silly me...o'well! Now I am trading heavily for one set of silver nun-chucks I guess!