JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Trades?  (Read 8941 times)

pdaat

• phpBB Chacal Noir Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: Trades?
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2009, 11:55:05 PM »

I'll have a few assorted figs as well as a MISB mail-away Doc.

Paul
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

pdaat

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2009, 10:47:36 AM »

If anyone could snag me a DC Infinite Heroes 3.75 Nightwing, I'd like to work out a trade with them.

Paul
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 04:44:56 PM by pdaat »
Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

master_stanley

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2009, 03:10:33 PM »

I would be interested in trading for loose 25th figures, the new marvel figures that are the same size as g i joes, also some of the wolverine movie figures. I also need 1 of the very small missiles, 1 of the slightly larger green missiles, handle bars and the side car gun for the silver mirage. Oh yah I need 1 small gun for the back of the cobra hydrofoil.

pdaat

• View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2009, 04:45:29 PM »

I also need the front half of the MANTA board.
Paul

master_stanley

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2009, 02:31:31 PM »

I have manta parts for you, I also have tomahawk parts ect

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2009, 04:18:18 PM »

Im looking for Phantom x-19 parts and an antenea for the thunder machine and gun for Destro's Dispoiler and the guns and seat belt/clip for Overlord's Dictator and the top gun for Cobra Wolf
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

Radio Guy

• phpBB CJC Media Liason
  • phpBB Dead Eye Mechanic
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2009, 09:46:23 PM »

Quote from: "dodge822"
Im looking for Phantom x-19 parts and an antenea for the thunder machine and gun for Destro's Dispoiler and the guns and seat belt/clip for Overlord's Dictator and the top gun for Cobra Wolf

i think i am already bringing the WOLF top gun for you...unless this is a second one you need....
Wherever you go, there you are.

gsmiley007

• phpBB Frostback Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2009, 10:54:45 PM »

I'll be selling parts by the bag at my table, you can also trade with me.

I'm still looking for a few parts, accessories and figures.
Looking for
NF Charbroil Accessories
Starduster Figure
Hard Top with Mic
Heavy Metal Mic

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2009, 12:54:06 AM »

need 2 radio guy unless i change my mind about my second wolf befoew saturday lol :-
General Hawk: Technically, G.I. Joe does not exist, but if it did, it\'d be comprised of the top men and women from the top military units in the world, the alpha dog\'s. When all else fails, we don\'t.

master_stanley

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2009, 02:11:03 AM »

I have a night force falcon I'm bringing he is complete with custom antenna, I'm also bringing complete super trooper, steel brigade, mail in jinx sealed in baggie, lots of good stuff. I think I have about 100 complete joes and 100+ complete starwars. Plus hundreds of parts and accessories. I also have some other 1980s toys like he-man ect Let me know what you need and if I have it I'll put it a side for you.

What I'm looking for is one of the 4 small guns for the hydrofoil, parts for the silver mirage, parts for the trouble bubble, the 25th ann flight pods in normal grey not that blue one. Also looking for some of the marvel figures that just came out that are the same size as joes. I'll trade for most g i joe, transformers or starwars stuff plus other toy lines to.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 02:16:28 AM by master_stanley »

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2009, 08:48:53 AM »

Quote from: "master_stanley"
I have a night force falcon I'm bringing he is complete with custom antenna, I'm also bringing complete super trooper, steel brigade, mail in jinx sealed in baggie, lots of good stuff. I think I have about 100 complete joes and 100+ complete starwars. Plus hundreds of parts and accessories. I also have some other 1980s toys like he-man ect Let me know what you need and if I have it I'll put it a side for you.

What I'm looking for is one of the 4 small guns for the hydrofoil, parts for the silver mirage, parts for the trouble bubble, the 25th ann flight pods in normal grey not that blue one. Also looking for some of the marvel figures that just came out that are the same size as joes. I'll trade for most g i joe, transformers or starwars stuff plus other toy lines to.

Honestly I wasn't going to be doing any trading this year myself as I figure my son will get all the extra Joes. That was until I read your post.

Dude. I need a Night Force Falcon. He's one of the guys I always seem to miss. What do you want in trade for him?
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

dodge822

• phpBB Shiver Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2009, 10:23:30 AM »

same here but only on the steel brigade figure what do you want for that