JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Battle Hornet & Neutralizer  (Read 7465 times)

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Battle Hornet & Neutralizer
« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2004, 06:42:52 PM »

I picked up these 2 vehicles today from Toys R Us in Kitchener. Came to $39.08 after tax. They are O.K. but not the greatest toys IMO. I'm not going to army build the yellow vipers, that's for sure.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2004, 11:07:02 PM »

Quote from: ""morgardee""
Can someone named Pete get away with saying "Oh for Pete's sake" or would it be "Oh for my sake"?  :shifty:

I can say my name in vain lol

Almost 40 bucks CAN for those 2 vehicles? Sigh.  The first thing that popped into my head was ouch.  Hasbro, make them cheaper. No parent is going to spend almost 20 bucks on a vehicle like that.
Go Leafs Go - just end '67

jdfourn

• phpBB Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2004, 09:13:10 AM »

Quote from: ""akpayne""
Nice, I will be all over that exclusive, however I haven't seen any of the Joe stuff at Sam's Club or Costco.

Hey guys!  I've been lurking here a couple of weeks and thought this would be a great time to jump in. I work at the Costco here in London. No sign of that exclusive yet, although we will be carrying the VvV movie when it hits.  I've been checking the computer to see if there are any GIJOE items coming in for Christmas but haven't found anything listed which is discouraging because we've already started listing our XMas stock I'm guessing that the exclusive will be a US item only.

Having said all that I'll check again now that I know what's in the set-it may not be listed under GI JOE.

LAter
JASON

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2004, 10:28:40 AM »

Excellent. Always nice to have someone on the "inside". Glad to have you aboard. Keep us updated. BTW, the VvV movie, how much will it cost and does it come with any toys or is it just a movie?
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Chinooked Canuck

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2004, 01:30:11 PM »

Quote from: ""Spillspleen""
Wow...one each for my kids...but I will pass...well maybe I might swop them for the army builders...lol...!!!

you plan on finding or getting someone to find army builders here in canada....HA!!!!! :wink:
y army\'s bigger than your army!
just kiddin!

jdfourn

• phpBB Junior Ranger
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2004, 08:07:47 PM »

Alright guys, back from work.  I checked the system high and low but no luck.  We have a Transformers pack and a my Little Ponies pack(I know you all want it!) coming in from hasbro but that's it-SO FAR.  I couldn't even find it listed for US stores so it may be it just hasn't been listed yet, keep your fingers crossed.  The other thing is BUY THE MOVIE!!! Costco only carries what they think will sell well-if VvV bombs that'll hurt our chances of seeing the Costco/Joe affair continue.

As for the price of VvV it's listed at $12.49, released on the 14th of Sept.  There's no mention of anything besides the movie, however, we usually get movies in a week before release so I'll let you know when I see it if it comes with any extras.

Later
JASON

Nero

• phpBB Rookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2004, 10:05:02 PM »

do i have to be a member to buy anything at cost co? if so can some one get for me if that 6 pack comes out ther and i'll pay u back the differance if not thats cool.
t\'s all in the mind you know!

Chinooked Canuck

• phpBB Joe Canuck Trooper
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2004, 11:20:06 AM »

Quote from: ""Nero""
do i have to be a member to buy anything at cost co? if so can some one get for me if that 6 pack comes out ther and i'll pay u back the differance if not thats cool.

You dont have to be a member, all you have to do is have someone else that has a membership and go with them, you can get in and use there card. just pay for it yourself.

If you want a membership, I think they are around 50 bucks. Im not sure if that is the coporate discount or what. it's around 50.
y army\'s bigger than your army!
just kiddin!