JoeCanuck

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Red and white once again! We've restored the classic look of JoeCanuck.

Author Topic: Master Collector update (of sorts) on 2007 Convention  (Read 1658 times)

morgardee

• Pimp Daddy Destro
  • SNAKE!
    • View Profile
Master Collector update (of sorts) on 2007 Convention
« on: October 05, 2006, 03:33:14 PM »

For some reason I can still read the message board even though my membership has expired. Yay!  :D

Anyhow, I usually don't do direct quotes from Brain but this is worth hearing directly from him about next years convention and people think it might be combined with the Transformers show:

I can tell you this. The shows will NOT be combined this year. Is that possible in the future, perhaps but this is not the right year. Having them together or separately creates different challenges for us and I cant go into that right now. Just know that if they are ever combined, the space for dealers would basically double, so you would never have to worry about one type of dealer taking space from the other type of dealer.

Also I can tell you that the Joe show will not be in the summer of 2007. What will happen in 2008? I dont know yet.

So what I get out of this is he had the idea set out for next years convention then Hasbro told him they wanted BOT Con to be before the movie release, so the Joe time slot was taken. It might be possible that the Joe con might move to September where Bot Con was, or maybe in the spring. Heck, maybe he's going to go head to head with Joe Canuck for all I know.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Night Force, the exact opposite of everything chrome.

Pete The Greek

• Administrator
  • Mudslinger Wannabe
    • View Profile
Master Collector update (of sorts) on 2007 Convention
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 12:23:51 PM »

So the convention won't be held in the summer?  Honestly, this sucks.  If I am going to travel in the fall or spring, it better be to some where where the weather is good.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Go Leafs Go - just end '67